Feedback for mythos_bjd

May 4, 2020

1. If you have had any transactions with me here on DOA please put all feedback here! Thank you for taking the time to leave some :)

2. mythos bought a head from me :everything went nice, i would do business again with her ;). Thanks !

3. Mythos and I did a head trade that was super great from the very first contact to the receiving of the head. Could not be happier:). Thank you so much.

4. mythos_bjd purchased my Luts JDF Rigel head. She was very kind, paid quickly, had great communication, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you! :D

5. mythos_bjd bought my Soom Jack and the Beanstalk. It was an overall excellent and very pleasant transaction. Communication was quick and friendly. Layaway payments arrived even before the agreed time. She informed me when the doll had arrived. I couldn´t be happier with this transaction, it was completely smooth and without any problems. She was also very understanding when shipping fees were higher and shipping took an eternity, thanks to COVID. Really one of the best buyers I ever worked with!