1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MyVampireLust19

Mar 2, 2009

1. MyVampireLust19 participated in my Iplehouse GO.
      She paid very fast, communication was nice and always friendly. Everything went smoothly.
      I highly recomend her! 100% positive! ^^

2. I bought a pair of jeans from MyVampireLust19. They were shipped out super quickly and she was wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. I bought a Crobidoll Ys B doll, along with (almost) two whole outfits, accessories, a wig, and two sets of eyes from her. She was wonderful through the process, and gave me pictures, and information when I asked (with many questions~). Lovely doll and clothes, great condition. I'd recommend buying anything from her ^^.

4. I bought a top and scarf from MyVampireLust19. Communication was great and postage was super fast. Perfect seller!
      Thank you very much~ (^__^)

5. Purchase a Doll carrier case from my vampirelust19 good communication and fast shipping. Thank you

6. I purchased a Long desired pair of Luts Rainbow banded Undies :aheartbea from MyVampireLust19 ... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U!!! :abow:

7. I bought some clothes from her.
      She replies prompt and friendly and shipping out the items were very fast.
      The clothes arrived in good condition.

Could only recommend her and would purchasing from her again.
      Thank you very much.

8. Bought some accessories from MyVampireLust19. Communication was good and the item arrive safely. Thank you!

9. thank you the eyes were lovely, they arrived safe today x

10. I purchased two items from MyVampireLust19 and they arrived quickly and in great condition. I'm highly delighted, thankyou :)

11. I bought a pair of SD boy ties from MyVampireLust19. Quick shipping, good communication, super sweet. Thanks! :)

12. I bought some clothing items from MyVampireLust19. She was great to work with and kept up good communication. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

13. I've had a transaction with MyVampireLust19, and I can highly recommend this person to do business with. My item was shipped very quick, and the communication was great.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

14. I bought an SD vest and suspenders from MyVampireLust. She communicated clearly and answered all my questions. When shipping was delayed for a personal matter, she informed me, and told me exactly when she could ship. My package arrived carefully wrapped and in perfect shape. The clothes were as described on the page. I was happy with my transaction and would be comfortable buying from her again. :)

15. I purchased a pair of dungarees from MyVampireLust19. Swift and pleasent pm replies, quick postage of the pants and they arrived save and sound :) Great dealer, thanks girl!

16. Bought some clothes and accessoires from her.
      Nice contact and fast shipping. ^^

17. I bought some clothes from MyVampireLust. She was very lovely to deal with and she accepted my offer for the clothing, and she also shipped very fast. I would definitely be happy to buy from her again! Thanks ♥

18. Brought 2 dollie band tees from MyVampireLust19. Great communication and fast shipment/delivery. Thank you!! :D

~Nina

19. Bought four SD beanies from MyVampireLust19. Everything was great, definitely recommend as a seller!

Thanks again!