1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for n0angels

Dec 26, 2012

1. If we've made business, please write about your experience here! :fangirl:

2. I bought a Soom SG body from n0angels. She was very quick to respond and shipped the day I Paypaled her the money, and when shipping turned out to be higher than the estimate she'd quoted me she offered to pay the difference herself. The doll arrived very well-packed and securely wrapped in bubble wrap, and she'd included a lovely set of clothes as an extra. Great seller, would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much!

3. Nanna bought a Dollshe head from me. The communication was great, she was very friendly and always quick to answer, also paid days before the agreed time. I absolutely recommend her as a buyer, hope to make business with her again! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

4. n0angels purchased a Dollshe Saint from me :) she's been kind and friendly, perfect communication and super-fast payment, couldn't have asked for more!
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I would be happy to deal with her again anytime.
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

5. I bought a Dollshe pure body from n0angels. It was such an easy and pleasent EU transaction. Body was extremely well packed and shipped out very fast. Communication was very sweet. Would definetly buy again from her.

6. Bought a Soom Chrom head from n0angels. Great transaction, she made sure everything was perfect and I received him so quickly! Great transaction, very happy.

7. Bought a Souldoll body from n0angels! Packaged well, friendly throughout, and always responded promptly to messages! Thank you so much!!

8. I purchased an outfit from nOangels and unfortunately the item was lost in delivery. I was quite willing to just split the cost with the seller but she insisted on sending me more than half - well more than half actually. This was very kind of her. She certainly gets A++ as a seller. Thank you, Jo

9. I bought a dollshe Pabo head from n0angels and the transaction was smooth and prompt.
      Thank you so much!

10. I purchased an IOS Jade head from n0angels. It was such a pleasure to do business, she was extremely quick with responses. The shipping might have been a bit delayed due to Covid-19, and she supported me extremely well with shipping. I felt very well taken care of.

If she ever offers an item which interests me again, I would be very happy to purchase from her again.

11. Positive - Adopted a set of Dollshe Saints. Communication was prompt and great! Package arrived in great condition and was wrapped nicely and neatly. Would gladly do business again. Thank you so much!

12. I traded my Dollshe Arsene body for n0angels Dollstown body. The transaction went smooth.
      The Dollstown body arrived safely. It is as depicted. Thank you very much!!!

13. Bought Unidoll Jace from n0angels, and she is the most pleasant person to buy from. She was so reliable with communication and payment, and very thorough when sending out and tracking number for the body to me, how I wanted it sent and so on!
      I would recommend her to anyone, very trustworthy.

14. I bought a Souldoll Agnetha head from n0angels and it was a great experience. She was quick with communication and to ship the head. It took a while to reach me due to us having an ocean between us, but I had the tracking number and the head is exactly as described. Actually it is far prettier in person!! Very happy!! Thank you!

15. I purchased a RingDoll outfit from n0angels and had a great experience! Communication was easy and shipping was fast. I would happily purchase from them again!