1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nadja

Oct 22, 2007

1. I figure I might as well make myself a feedback thread.
    2. I'm so happy with Nadja--I bought a Lishe head from her and it came lightning quick, and in such beautiful condition, plus she was lovely about keeping up with whether or not she would split the Lishe--she never kept me hanging! I would recommend her highly!
    3. I purchsed a Lishe body from Nadja. She represented it well, packed it superbly and shipped very quickly. :) Her communication both during and after purchase was excellent and she included the cutest little hoodie with the body.:daisy She was a pleasure to work with and wouldn't hesitate with additional transactions in the future.:fangirl: :thumbup
    4. Sold a doll to Nadja! She paid a deposit promptly and paid in full exactly when she said she would. Perfect buyer with great communication :)
    5. Nadja bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me and was super polite and paid fast. Communications were always very nice. Highly recommended!
    6. I bought an SD10 girl body from Nadja.
      The transaction went very well.
      Shipped quickly, packaged well, answered all my questions.
      Great seller! :thumbup

Thanks Nadja;)
    7. :D Shipped very very fast! The kitty bag is very cute, I loved it! :D
    8. Purchased a pair of eyes. They were shipped promptly, the transaction was very easy and all around great. Thanks!
    9. I bought an MSD black cat outfit....super fast response and super fast shipping!!!

10. I purchsed a MSD Shinsya from Nadja. She represented it well, packed it superbly and shipped very quickly. Her communication both during and after purchase was excellent ^____^ I am sooooooo happy! It's my dream doll.
    11. I purchased a lolita dress from her, and she was very thourough and shipped very fast.

:> Very happy with her.
    12. She's a cute one, this Nadja.
      She participated in my Leekeworld Go!
      Even though she was a bit spazzy on whether it'd
      reach her. I recommend her, she was a good participant!
      She paid quickly and told me when she received it, so no problems here.

Thanks, Nadja! ♥
    13. Nadja bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    14. Nadja took part in my Pukifee split order, and was a dream to work with!
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice, patient and friendly... only good things to say here!

Thanks so much <3
    15. I purchased a Little Junior Mars from Nadja - everything went ultra-smoothly. He was sent, carefully packaged, at the very first opportunity, and I received him very quickly. Communications were great throughout and Nadja is just the nicest seller! Thanks!
    16. I bought some Animetic eyes for Dollfie Dream from Nadja and the transaction went perfectly! They arrived well-packaged and exactly as described. Wonderful seller, I'd definitely buy from her again! :)
    17. I bought two SD necklaces from Nadja. Nadja provided extra photos when I asked, and communication was prompt and friendly. Also, the items were shipped super fast! I would love to do business with Nadja again - Thanks!!!
    18. I bought a very adorable Volks MSD set from nadja. She was very nice and shipped fast! It arrived quickly and safe. Thanks so much!
    19. I purchased one pair of MSD sized black boots from Nadja and they arrived exactly as arrived. Prompt shipping and wonderful communication, I would definitely buy from her again. =)
    20. I purchased a orange Hime msd wig from Nadja. Communication was great and shipping was extremely fast. Thanks so much