1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nadja

Oct 22, 2007

1. I figure I might as well make myself a feedback thread.
      ;)

2. I'm so happy with Nadja--I bought a Lishe head from her and it came lightning quick, and in such beautiful condition, plus she was lovely about keeping up with whether or not she would split the Lishe--she never kept me hanging! I would recommend her highly!

3. I purchsed a Lishe body from Nadja. She represented it well, packed it superbly and shipped very quickly. :) Her communication both during and after purchase was excellent and she included the cutest little hoodie with the body.:daisy She was a pleasure to work with and wouldn't hesitate with additional transactions in the future.:fangirl: :thumbup

4. Sold a doll to Nadja! She paid a deposit promptly and paid in full exactly when she said she would. Perfect buyer with great communication :)

5. Nadja bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me and was super polite and paid fast. Communications were always very nice. Highly recommended!

6. I bought an SD10 girl body from Nadja.
      The transaction went very well.
      Shipped quickly, packaged well, answered all my questions.
      Great seller! :thumbup

Thanks Nadja;)

7. :D Shipped very very fast! The kitty bag is very cute, I loved it! :D

8. Purchased a pair of eyes. They were shipped promptly, the transaction was very easy and all around great. Thanks!

9. I bought an MSD black cat outfit....super fast response and super fast shipping!!!

Awesome...thanks!

10. I purchsed a MSD Shinsya from Nadja. She represented it well, packed it superbly and shipped very quickly. Her communication both during and after purchase was excellent ^____^ I am sooooooo happy! It's my dream doll.

11. I purchased a lolita dress from her, and she was very thourough and shipped very fast.

:> Very happy with her.

12. She's a cute one, this Nadja.
      She participated in my Leekeworld Go!
      Even though she was a bit spazzy on whether it'd
      reach her. I recommend her, she was a good participant!
      She paid quickly and told me when she received it, so no problems here.

Thanks, Nadja! ♥

13. Nadja bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

14. Nadja took part in my Pukifee split order, and was a dream to work with!
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice, patient and friendly... only good things to say here!

Thanks so much <3

15. I purchased a Little Junior Mars from Nadja - everything went ultra-smoothly. He was sent, carefully packaged, at the very first opportunity, and I received him very quickly. Communications were great throughout and Nadja is just the nicest seller! Thanks!

16. I bought some Animetic eyes for Dollfie Dream from Nadja and the transaction went perfectly! They arrived well-packaged and exactly as described. Wonderful seller, I'd definitely buy from her again! :)

17. I bought two SD necklaces from Nadja. Nadja provided extra photos when I asked, and communication was prompt and friendly. Also, the items were shipped super fast! I would love to do business with Nadja again - Thanks!!!

18. I bought a very adorable Volks MSD set from nadja. She was very nice and shipped fast! It arrived quickly and safe. Thanks so much!

19. I purchased one pair of MSD sized black boots from Nadja and they arrived exactly as arrived. Prompt shipping and wonderful communication, I would definitely buy from her again. =)

20. I purchased a orange Hime msd wig from Nadja. Communication was great and shipping was extremely fast. Thanks so much