1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nainaijie

Sep 4, 2008

1. I am seller in the DOA and i will be buyer soon.
      Please leave me feedback here!

Thank you!

Nai~

2. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu from nainaijie. The head arrived very quickly and was packed very well. Thank you!

3. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from this seller. It was a very smooth transaction, the head arrived quickly and as described.

4. I bought a SSDF Flood head from nainaijie. The transaction was smooth, communication was great, and I received the head super quickly. Thanks so much! :D

5. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from nainaijie. The head came very well wrapped, just like the description and the transaction went very well! Thank you so much!

6. I purchase a WS Sweet Dreams Nana body. Nai was super nice and the body came super quick. The body was packed great and exactly as described.
      Thanks!

7. I bought a Luts SSDF body from Nai, and the whole transaction went fabulously! Nai is a lovely seller, great communication, and very kind. She packs the item safely, and ships quickly as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

8. I bought a type2 SDF body from nainaijie.

Communication was good, shipping was fast.

Thank you

9. I purchased a pair of Zouks from nainaijie. They are just beautiful! Nainaijie was great to deal with. She responded to all my questions quickly and politely and shipped super-fast! I would absolutely recommend her. Thanks again!

10. I bought Roses wig from nainajie. She had great communication and sent me a shipping notice. The wig arrived very quickly and was in brand new condition just as she said. Excellent seller.
      Thank you :)

11. I bought F-38 head and I'm really happy. ))) All was excellently! Nainaijie is very-very good to deal with. Thank you.

12. I recently purchased a Volks F-38 head also from Nainaijie. She was very nice to do a short layaway with me and delivered the item right away after final payment. Communication with her was excellent and courteous. Item was like new. Would purchase from her again.

13. I recently bought a Migidoll Jina head from nainaijie and everything went very well, excellent communication, fast shipping with tracking, and she very obligingly mailed it to my friend's address for me. I would gladly have future transactions with her :)

14. i bought a body from nainaijie, & the whole transaction was just wonderful. very fast, it arrived in two days even, & was in perfect condition. i'm very satisfied! thank you so much again! xD

15. I bought a head and eyes from Nai. She was so nice as to let me have a short layaway. The goods arrived super fast and I couldn't be happier :D Would love to deal with her again <3

16. Bought a head from Nai and despite some problems with communication due to holidays, everything worked very well. Thanks so much ^_^

17. I bought a Spinel head from nainaijie. It was a smooth transaction. Thank you very much. I would gladly have future transactions with her.

18. I bought a head from Nainaijie and everything went smoothly! It got here super fast and packed really well. Thanks again!

19. bought the IO lion mask from Nainaijie, it was a perfect transaction!

20. I bought a wig from Nainaijie, communication was great, the wig is in mint condition and it arrived quickly.
      Thanks!