1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nainaijie

Sep 4, 2008

1. I am seller in the DOA and i will be buyer soon.
      Please leave me feedback here!

Thank you!

Nai~

2. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu from nainaijie. The head arrived very quickly and was packed very well. Thank you!

3. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from this seller. It was a very smooth transaction, the head arrived quickly and as described.

4. I bought a SSDF Flood head from nainaijie. The transaction was smooth, communication was great, and I received the head super quickly. Thanks so much! :D

5. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from nainaijie. The head came very well wrapped, just like the description and the transaction went very well! Thank you so much!

6. I purchase a WS Sweet Dreams Nana body. Nai was super nice and the body came super quick. The body was packed great and exactly as described.
      Thanks!

7. I bought a Luts SSDF body from Nai, and the whole transaction went fabulously! Nai is a lovely seller, great communication, and very kind. She packs the item safely, and ships quickly as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

8. I bought a type2 SDF body from nainaijie.

Communication was good, shipping was fast.

Thank you

9. I purchased a pair of Zouks from nainaijie. They are just beautiful! Nainaijie was great to deal with. She responded to all my questions quickly and politely and shipped super-fast! I would absolutely recommend her. Thanks again!

10. I bought Roses wig from nainajie. She had great communication and sent me a shipping notice. The wig arrived very quickly and was in brand new condition just as she said. Excellent seller.
      Thank you :)

11. I bought F-38 head and I'm really happy. ))) All was excellently! Nainaijie is very-very good to deal with. Thank you.

12. I recently purchased a Volks F-38 head also from Nainaijie. She was very nice to do a short layaway with me and delivered the item right away after final payment. Communication with her was excellent and courteous. Item was like new. Would purchase from her again.

13. I recently bought a Migidoll Jina head from nainaijie and everything went very well, excellent communication, fast shipping with tracking, and she very obligingly mailed it to my friend's address for me. I would gladly have future transactions with her :)

14. i bought a body from nainaijie, & the whole transaction was just wonderful. very fast, it arrived in two days even, & was in perfect condition. i'm very satisfied! thank you so much again! xD

15. I bought a head and eyes from Nai. She was so nice as to let me have a short layaway. The goods arrived super fast and I couldn't be happier :D Would love to deal with her again <3

16. Bought a head from Nai and despite some problems with communication due to holidays, everything worked very well. Thanks so much ^_^

17. I bought a Spinel head from nainaijie. It was a smooth transaction. Thank you very much. I would gladly have future transactions with her.

18. I bought a head from Nainaijie and everything went smoothly! It got here super fast and packed really well. Thanks again!

19. bought the IO lion mask from Nainaijie, it was a perfect transaction!

20. I bought a wig from Nainaijie, communication was great, the wig is in mint condition and it arrived quickly.
      Thanks!