1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nako

Aug 8, 2006

1. Nako participated in my Dollmore group order. Great person to deal with, perfect transaction :D

Thank you so much! <3

2. I purchased a AMAKUSA SHIRO head from Nako and the transaction was excellent and smooth. She shipped him right away and answered my PMs super fast! Thanks, Nako!

3. Bought a head from Nako and it was a very, very pleasent transaction :love.

Fast and friendly respond to every pm. Immediate shipment!
      Everything was notably clean and packed proper and save.

I totally recommend Nako as seller :aheartbea A+++

4. Nako sent me her Domuya Perennial SD boy body, and it was a PERFECT transaction. ^^ I was on a weird layaway plan, and she took it with no qualms -- she was flexible and friendly, and GREAT to communicate with! She answered all of my messages SUPER fast, and she shipped when she projected she might, even if she was SUPER busy! He even had that new resin smell he was so well taken care of. <3 He came in his original box with his original cushion and Domuya dogtags, and THAT box came in the steel grip of other boxes, all painstakingly taped together and wrapped with brown paper. @_@ An army could have laid siege to the Post Office and he wouldn't've had a scratch on him. XD Excellent seller, I HIGHLY recommend Nako!!!!!

5. I bought a Customhouse body from Nako - it was in great shape, and she was very helpful, answering all my questions.

6. Purchased a head from Nako. Shipping was super quick and the packing was excellent. I would definitely purchase from her again in a heart beat! Excellent Seller and transaction. Thank you so much!!! XD

7. I purchased an AA Jiu head from Nako. She was polite and communicated well. Unfortunately, the head was lost in the mail--she sent it, but it never arrived here. She offered a refund immediately, and after waiting a month, I accepted it.

Although we were not able to complete the transaction, I would purchase from Nako again--and, in fact, hope to do so soon, if the USPS locates the lost package!

8. Again I bought a doll head from Nako.
      And again a perfect transaction! Fast and friendly communication :aheartbea

Package was packed upper save + ultra fast!

Thank you :kitty1

9. I bought a wig, shipment was very fast, communication was prompt and friendly and the wig arrived with a sweet little note and a piece of delicious cake for my doll! An especially pleasant transaction - thank you!

10. purchased a wig and wing from Nako . fast shipping nice boxing and nice stuff thank you~~~~(>_<)~~~~

11. +1 positive feedback for Nako
      I've bought a nice wig from leeke!
      Good communication,fast shipping!Perfect
      Thank you

12. I bought a lovely maxi red dress from Nako

Nako was an absolute joy to communicate with, so polite and friendly
      And I cannot believe how fast the shipping was to the UK…….wow!!! :D

This has been a fantastic international transaction for me and I can only give the highest recommendation for Nako

I would very happily do business with her again :):)

Thank you very much

:whitetruffle

13. I bought a doll from Nako and it arrived today. It is in perfect condition and she is beautiful. It has been a perfect transaction. Thank you very much!

14. I bought a dress set from Nako, and she is a fantastic seller. The item arrived packed well and cutely, and Nako was very open and honest about a delay she had, which is refreshing! Communication was fast, friendly, and I would recommend her to other forum members anytime. :)

15. I bought a Volks MSD Ken from Nako. She was amazing to deal with, shipped within the expected time range, and packaged the doll very well. <3 Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction!

16. I bought a wig from Nako on Monday, and it arrived in dazzlingly perfect condition already this morning. Awesome transaction! Nako responded instantly to PMs and shipped immediately. The wig was exactly as described and pictured.

Thank you again, Nako!

17. I bought a Soom Namu head from Nako. The transaction went smoothly, communication was excellent and the head was shipped promptly after payment. I couldn't be happier with how all of it went and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend dealing with Nakoin the future.

Thank you once again!