1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nancyme12

Jul 25, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for nancyme12 here.

2. I bought an Sleeping Shiwoo elf head to nancyme12 . She is really pleasant and excellent seller, very fast and attentive in the shipment.

I recommend her 100%.

Thank you¡¡¡

3. Sold an SD13 boy outfit to nancyme12, fast payment, great buyer! highly recommended :)

4. Nancyme12 has bought several handknitted sweaters from me in the past few months--I feel as if I've gained a friend, not just a great buyer! She's been VERY communicative, quick to pay, and always generous about letting me know that she's pleased with the items. Two thumbs WAY, way up! :aheartbea

5. nancyme12 bought doll outfit and shoes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

6. nancyme12 bought some glasses from me. She was really friendly and pays quickly~! Thanks again! <3

7. nancyme12 was in our Beauty and the Beast Vincent head Minimee GO. Great person to have in any transaction. Welcome anytime! :)

8. I did a face-up for nancyme12. She was highly communicative and wonderful to work with. I certainly would again in the future.

Thank you, nancyme12! :)

9. nancyme12 purchased jewelry from me and couldn't be a better repeat customer. Excellent communication, fast payments, very patient with waitlist items. Wonderful all around. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

10. Nancyme12 was in my Winona Ryder Minimee GO. She was quick to pay and a good communicator. I would recommend her for any other orders! Thanks! :aheartbea

11. Nancyme12 bought a tan Limhwa Mano from me, she paid very quickly when she said she would, and her communication was excellent. She let me know as soon as he arrived - I'm really pleased with this transaction and would happily do business with her again. Thanks!

12. Nancyme12 bought Emma from me on ebay and she was one of the best to do business with. She was friendly, a great communicator and made payments on time. I would highly recommend her. Thanks Nancy.

13. Nancyme12 bought Ryoya's default boots from me. Great communication and transaction. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks a lot. ^^

14. I sold a dreadlock wig to nancy. She was such a dear to work with - very friendly and paid quickly.

Thanks Nancy!!
      Nina

15. nancyme12 bought doll eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

16. I made 2 custom hats for Nancy.... Fun !!! ... Thank you, Nancy, for speedy payment. Great to work with !

17. I bought a Volks School Head C from nancyme12 and transaction was excellent! Head was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier---thanks so much!

18. I bought the coolest head from Nancy. I inundated her with messages (Posted and PMd her on 2 forums and e-mailed her). She probably thought I was a pest!! She was super nice and the head is lovely and in perfect condition. It was packed wonderfully with loads of bubble-wrap. Perfect transaction all-round.
      Thanks!!!
      Robbin

19. I bought a Dollheart outfit from nancyme12. She shipped super fast the the outfit is in perfect condition. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :)

20. nancyme12 purchase a bunch of items from (clothes, shoes, wigs etc.) Her PMs were friendly and payment came quickly. It was an all around great transaction.
      Thanks so much.
      -Am