Feedback For nanidoss

Jul 21, 2018

1. Please leave your feedback ^^

2. I sold a Nobility Doll Sunho head to Nanidoss and the transaction was easy and problem free. Nanidoss paid promptly and I had no issues, a great transaction :)

3. Just completed a sale with Nanidoss for a Switch head and a wig, super easy and sweet to deal with, great communication, updated me about the tracking and delivery all the way.
      I recommend, smooth transaction. :kitty2
      Thank you so much again. :kitty1

4. Bought a Volks Colin head from Nanidoss and the transaction was smooth sailing. Communication was great and the head came exactly as described and pictured. Great seller!

5. Bought a Switch Rusi head from Nanidoss. Wonderful to work with, was very quick to respond and ship to me, and was open with communication. Would definitely buy from again!

6. I recently purchased a Napidoll Carol from nanidoss, they allowed me to put them on layaway and come up with a payment plan. As soon as it was finished they ship it out super quick.
      I was also given some cute clothes with the baby, I am so beyond happy with my transaction!!

7. I purchased a Distant memory Jaeii head from Nanidoss and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She was super sweet and friendly, communication was excellent and she shipped the head promptly. It arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and in perfect condition. She even included some BTS freebies in the package; it was truly a pleasure to do business with her and I highly recommend her as a seller! :3nodding: