1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nasa

Apr 18, 2012

1. If you would, please :D It's greatly appreciated.

2. Nasa purchased a Doll Zone Moment from me and she is Awesome! Super communication, fast payment, a complete worry free transaction! Thank you!! Enjoy Moment!!:D

3. Nasa bought my MNF Carl head. Great, speedy transaction! Thanks!

4. i bought a Doll Leaves christmas limited Jiang from Nasa, she was patient with me in allowing me a layaway, excellent with communication, and a true sweetheart to work with! she even included a full outfit and two wigs for the boy even though it wasnt part of the original sale! he was packaged beautifully and safely and she even went out of her way to get him shipped out before going out of twon so that he could come home to me sooner!

i would ABSOLUTELY love to purchase from or even sell to Nasa again any day! and thank you for a wonderful buying experience and for helping me add this gorgeous boy to my dolly family!

5. I sold my Crobidoll Cheshire Kitten to Nasa. An absolutely wonderful transaction! The payment was quick as asked, and was very patient with me through out the transaction (which i needed since my transportation got shot). In the future if Nasa ever found anything I was selling to their liking, I would sell to them in a heart beat. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ transaction!!! : D

6. Bought a dollleaves yosd head from Nasa and everything went smoothly ^_^ will definately buy from again. thanx! :D

7. Nasa purchased a mnf breakaway from me. Payment was prompt, great communication and overall smooth transaction. Thanks! :)

8. Nasa purchased my Soom Sphaler on layaway. Everything was flawless, she's the perfect buyer! Thanks again! :)

9. I bought a Luts 08 head from Nasa. It was a fantastic transaction! She shipped fast and even refunded the shipping that was extra. I would totally buy from her today.

10. I purchased a Fairyland F60 El from Nasa and am perfectly happy with every aspect of the transaction - thank you.

The doll is fantastic, PMs quickly replied to, packaging was great...

... I wouldn't hesitate to either buy from her again or recommend her to others!

11. Nasa purchased a doll from me. It was a pleasant transaction all around--fast & polite communication, quick payment and she let me know when she received her purchase. I would definitely recommend!

:)

12. I purchased a 1/6 Doll Leaves boy body from Nasa, and I couldn't be happier. It was an excellent transaction. She shipped the item very quickly and it was very well packaged. She even included the Doll Leaves COA.

Nasa was helpful and friendly in all her communications with me. I would highly recommend her to anyone on DOA and would not hesitate to buy from her again.

An "A" +++ seller!

13. I purchased a SOOM Pel/Aphan hybrid from Nasa and I am absolutely thrilled! He arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described.

Nasa was a quick and friendly communicator. She let me know right away that there would be a slight delay in shipping (much better than being left in the dark wondering why your doll is). When the doll arrived, she had included a lovely little Thank You note. I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again and I highly recommend her!

:)

14. Nasa purchased my LittleFee Shiwoo. It was a perfect transaction: she knew what she wanted, she paid for it immediately and in full, and she let me know when the doll arrived. Communication was friendly throughout. I'd have no hesitation selling to her again. Highly recommended! Thanks again Nasa!