1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nashirah

Oct 1, 2008

1. Comment with your feedback here! :)

2. Nashirah bought a DZ Mo from me. Great transaction, and very easy to do business with. I would definitely recommend Nashirah as a buyer.

3. I did a face for Nashirah on her Mo ^^ She was a delight to work with and incredibly patient.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

4. Nashirah brought a Hugo head from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. She stuck to her every word. Smooth transaction. I highly recommend her.

5. I bought an MSD outfit from Nashirah and the transaction could not have went any better! :D Nashirah is very friendly and her communication is excellent. The package was shipped quickly and arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, just as described. My boy will love it! :D Highly recommended seller, I would not hesitate to buy from Nashirah again, thank you so much! <3

6. Nashirah purchased a doll head from me. Payment was so prompt and PM feedback was clear and kind. I am willing to have a deal with Nashirah again!! Thank you! ;)

7. Nashirah bought a luts head from me. Thank you for a great transaction ^^
      Highly recommended!

8. I bought a DZ Mo from Nashirah! The transaction went flawlessly, he arrived in perfect condition in record time, and with some simply lovely freebies!!!

Thanks so much!!!

9. I bought some shoes from Nashirah this time and as always she was fantastic! Excellent communication, super fast shipping and she's a generally lovely person to deal with overall. Thank you so much! <3

10. Nashirah bought a SD13B shirt from me and was very friendly! Nashirah paid promptly, and replied to all PMs quickly--even PM'd me when item was recieved, and was very happy. Thanks so much!

11. Positive!

I bought an outfit. Arrived safely and in good time considering the distance it had to travel. Just as described, fits my boy great, I'm very happy and would buy from again.

12. Nashirah bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

13. Nashira ordered a custom wig from me and was a fantastic buyer. Great communication (so nice to have when discussing a custom style), quick payment, and lovely overall. Definitely recommended, thank you so much!

14. Nashirah made two beautiful custom sweaters for me--amazing detail and outstanding hand-work. Such fast shipping, too. Order with confidence!

15. I bought a wig from Nashirah and it arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended!

16. I bought a sweater and some dogtags from Nashirah and it was a great transaction. She is so fast to reply, her communication is fabulous. Nashirah's so friendly <3 and shipped really fast. I definitely recommend her. Thank you so much!^^

17. Another fantastic transaction with Nashirah! I bought a wig from her this time and as always fantastic communication, quick shipping and very friendly. Wig arrived in super fast time and was in perfect condition. Fantastic seller! Highly recommended! Thanks so much! <3

18. eyes arrived!!! thanks!

19. I bought a K-doll Karon head/B&G body and just absolutely fell in love. She made sure he got to me quickly and safely and kept great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again, she's an A+ seller.
      He's wonderful and fitting in so well here (he's actually quite a spoiled little diva)
      Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Luts Wintry 2008 head from Nashirah. She was very friendly, shipped promptly, and was happy to chat and answer any questions I had. I'd be happy to do business with her again should I have the chance. Thank you very much for a great transaction!