1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nathansgirl1989

Oct 11, 2009

1. This is my feedback thread! Please leave your buying/selling thoughts on me here. :)

2. Buy from Nathansgirl1989 with confidence! My little puki arrived promptly with lots of goodies and everything promised. Throughout the process she was responsive and helpful, and I'm so happy with my new little girl. PUKI LOVE!!:fangirl:

3. I sold a custom Sleetwealth Briar to Nathansgirl1989. She paid promptly in two installments and discussed with me in detail what she wanted for her specially made doll. Very friendly and a treat to deal with!! Thank you so much :)

4. I purchased a pink PukiPuki/LaTi White sized wig from NathansGirl1989. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, and a very CUTE wig! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thanks bunches, Sarah!

:starcookie:bellcookie
      Sherrie

5. I sold a domadoll Ippo to Nathansgirl1989, and she paid promptly in 3 installments, and it was great to deal with her! Thank you very much for a very nice transaction and I hope you love your little dream doll ;).

6. I just bought a mohair wig from Nathansgirl1989 and communication was great & shipping was very fast, the wig is even nicer than it looked in photos - many thanks!!!!! :)

7. Nathansgirl1989 bought my Machina, she was a lovely buyer, paid super fast and kindly let me know when she arrived safely :) highly recommend to everyone :)

8. Nathansgirl1989 commissioned me for work on her blue briar. Faceup + body blushing + scar work. She was an absolute doll to work with and I had such a wonderful time working on her girl. Thank you again for the opportunity.

9. I made a wig for Nathansgirl1989 and she was great throught, and she let me kow when it arrived :)

10. I bought an Ippo doll from Nathansgirl1989 with partial trade and couldn´t be happier with the transaction with her! Communication was quick and friendly, and the doll arrived well packed in short time. Big big thanks and my very best recommends! Would buy from her again any time! :)

11. Nathansgirl1989 bought Marisol from me and she's great to work with! Great communication and smooth transaction.
      Thank you very much!

12. i purchased ALL the shoes Kelly had for sale.. LOL... they ALL arrived quickly.. Yes, i would buy from again.

13. Hahaha, oops, I guess you did send me a message about shoes, and I missed it! LOL:lol:

14. LOL.. ya.. that one was going to another seller on DOA... you were getting this one:
      I purchased a REALLY nice female body, packaged well & shipped promptly. Thanks you...De

15. Bought a pink machina from them. Fast and friendly pm's. Work with a layway with me. Shipping was uber fast and she was well packaged. Very very happy

16. Bought Nathangirl1989 's Sleetwealth Briar. The transaction was perfect--she is lovely to deal with, and shipped the doll out (very well packaged) the day after receiving payment! I can't recommend her enough.

17. Nathansgirl1989 bought a couple of wigs from me, she was very easy to chat with and paid quickly, she is GREAT!

18. I bought a Crobidoll Marisol from Nathansgirl1989, she sent me my doll as quickly as she could. She's great and easy to chat with. She even payed a part of the shipping herself! Also she packed Marisol very good and safe.

I wouldn't say no to do buisness with her again! =D

:thumbup

19. I did a trade of light violet eyes for a hat with Nathansgirl1989 and I'm very happy~! :3

20. Bought a wig from Nathansgirl; everything was lovely, and she kept me right up to date every step of the way. I received it today; brand-new and exactly as described. Thanks so much! :D