1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Natrume

Jul 11, 2010

1. Bought a SD long blond mohair wig from Natrume and was really impressed by the quality and immediately ordered more from her. Definately would love to get more from her.

2. I bought a lovely mohair wig from her and I'm very pleased with it. The quality is good and it's excellent value.

3. I recently bought two long mohair wigs from natrume. The quality is amazing, they're so soft and the colors are beautiful. She was prompt with replies and shipped the wigs to me quickly.

4. I commissioned Natrume for an MSD sized fur wig. Communication was quick and pleasant and, I have to say, I'm absolutely impressed by the quality of this wig *u* It's perfect!

Thanks so much for the lovely transaction <33

5. I bought a mohair wig from Natrume and is the perfection itself! Soft, pretty coluor and very fast shipping! She is a wonderful person and a proffesionnal.

Thank you!

6. I ordered her last red bean paste mohair wig, and couldn't be happier. It's gorgeous! The color is beautiful and it was very well packaged, I will be returning soon! ^^ Thanks so much Natrume!

7. I'm head over heels in love with my new wigs from natrume. She had excellent communication throughout, she shipped quickly and helped me sort out the registered airmail info. Her wigs are gorgeous, and very high quality. This will definitely not be the last time I buy from her. A++++

8. I bought another lovely wig from her. Same great quality and good service.

9. I bought a beautiful long mohair wig from Natrume. She was patient and understanding as I asked her to delay the shipment, and the wig took its flight as planned and arrived in no time. It's beautiful and I wish my doll was a tad quicker to arrive and wear it XD Thank a lot and sorry again for being so long to inform you it arrived!

10. I bought one of Natrume's wonderful mohair wigs and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction. The wig is stunning and Natrume was quick to reply, friendly and even added a little gift. I would definately buy from her again!

Thank you!

11. I bought 3 mohair wigs from Natrume. Great quality. Promptly communication and fast shipping!Perfect transaction. I will have to come back again for more! Thank you very much!

12. Natrume made 2 wigs for my minifee. Great fashion and exellent colors. I'll deal with Natrume next time with the pleasure. Communication was great and shipping took 2 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I am incredibly happy with my mohair wig. The packaging was adorable and the very quality of the material is amazing! Was kind and quick. Definitely a great seller.

14. I bought a gorgeous wig from natrume. It was packaged wonderfully and was really gorgeous and exactly what I pictured, but unfortunately I am allergic :...(. Very prompt response on getting back to me and giving me a refund, so upset that I can't keep it. Would gladly recommend her to anyone thinking of getting a wig from her, she is super sweet and a pleasure to deal with! :aheartbea

15. I've ordered two mohair wigs from natrume.
      They have been packed carefully and shipped very fast. Quality of the wigs is high, I'll definitely return with a new order. Thanks you!

16. Lovely wig received. Thank you so much!

(and asking her for a new wig!) xD

17. Bought an absolutely gorgeous mohair long wig from Natrume. She was a joy to deal with, I can definitly see myself buying more wigs! Thank you!

18. I ordered two mohair wigs from Natrume and couldn't be happier with my items! Natrume is great to deal with and answered all my PMs fast. Thanks so much! I'll be happy to buy again! :)

19. I purchased a mohair wig for my MNF and it's the perfect color and it's beautiful! Communication was great and I even got a free headband which was a nice surprise when Natrume notified me of a shipping delay. Thank you for a gorgeous wig :D

20. I just realized I didn't leave feedback for Natrume for the wigs I commissioned from August/September 2011. I commissioned 3 very long mohair wigs in blonde, brown, and burgundy. All three wigs fit my dolls perfectly and are extremely beautiful. They style nicely and photograph wonderfully. These three wigs are among my favorites and I highly recommend Natrume as a seller!! A beautiful headband was also sent to me as a free gift, and my KDF Ani has worn it (and the brown wig!) every day since I've received it.

Thank you!!

[​IMG]