1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Natrume

Jul 11, 2010

1. I brought one black Msd wig from Natrume and I love it. It so soft and looks great on my girl. Communication was awesome. She answer all my stupid newbie question the next day. I would absolutely buy from her again.

2. Natrume sold me two beautiful mohair wigs ^~^ I'm very pleased, definetly reccomended!

3. I bought a mohair wig from Natrume. She was very easy to communicate with and shipping was fast and reasonable. I love the wig it is so nice and fluffy. I will most likely be buying more!!

4. I bought a long mohair from natrume, i wery love it. The color is silver grey it's so beautyful. I think it will be not the only wig that I buy. :)

5. I purchased a long mohair wig from Natrume. It is wonderful!! It was made very well and fits my boy perfectly (thank you custome fitting!!). Communication was great and everthing went very smoothly. I will be waiting for more colors to come in so I can purchase more. Thank you, Natrume!!!

6. I recently bought a beautiful mohair wig from Natrume. She was very nice to deal with a was quick to respond to any questions I had. The wig was shipped quickly and arrived in a timely manner. I should also add that I placed my order only a couple of days before the Lunar New Year, so she had a very short time to make the wig and get it sent out to me.

As for the wig itself, I absolutely love it! The fur is very soft and fluffy and it looks great on my girl. I will definately be buying more from Natrume in the future.

This was my first time buying from the marketplace and I really couldn't be happier with both the wig and the seller herself. Thanks again, Natrume.:)

7. I bought one of Natrume's wigs and everything was perfect. The wig itself is just what I wanted and I'll definitely be back for more in the future. :) Natrume was so easy to deal with and communication was lovely. Very happy, thanks so much!

8. I bought three mohair wigs from natrume, and they are absolutely beautiful! The best quality I have seen and beautifully cut, I will definitely buy all my mohair wigs from her in the future. :)

9. I purchased a mohair wig for my new girl and I'd have a picture up if she was home already. >< The wig is completely and utterly amazing I would gladly buy from Natrume again.

10. Wonderful customer service and beautiful wigs! Your wigs are just amazing! Honest I’m so so there is someone like you who makes mohair wigs like these! Thank you so much!

11. I bought/commissioned a mohair from Natrume and it is gorgeous! Exactly the color I wanted (dark purple) and perfect size~

<3

12. I bought a wig from Natrume and it's wonderful! The quality is lovely and the shipping was fast. It's exactly what I was after. Thank you!

[​IMG]

13. I bought a wig from Natrume. It was gorgeous, she shipped it quickly and it was packaged nicely! I would buy from her again anytime without hesitation! Thank you so much!

14. Bought another mohair wig from Natrume. Great seller! Easy communication and great to work with. The packaging was nice and the wig is great quality! I definitely recommend her wigs. 8)

15. Got mohair wigs from Natrume ^^
      They're awesome! the quality is really great, and they were shipped very fast^^ I'd certainly buy from Natrume again. Super positive feedback! <3

16. Bought two more wigs from Natrume. They're amazing and I have no complaints to give. :3
      Here's an owner photo:
      [​IMG]
      They're great quality and I would buy more if I have the money.

17. I bought a mohair wig from natrume and am very pleased with the transaction. The wig is absolutely stunning and perfect for my girl, the quality is excellent, and shipping was fast.
      Recommended!

18. I purchased a white mohair wig form Natrume. I love it!!! It is so perfect and the quality is amazing. Communication was great and the wig was completed and shipped out to me super fast. Thank you!!

19. I bought along dark violet mohair wig from Ms. Natrume.
      The quality was really good. What you see in the photo shown in the etsy is what you will really get.
      I really love it.T
      The price was reasonable and fair for me because of the quality.
      And yes, I would definitely buy again from her! :D

20. I bought a Yo sized mohair wig from Natrume. Great communication and fast shipping, thanks so much!