1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Natrume

Jul 11, 2010

1. I bought mohair wigs from Natrume. They are so so beautifull and soft I love them so much <3 communication were fast and very nice, she shipped the wigs right after they were ready and they came to me very well packaged
      I will buy more of her wigs for sure :)

thank you Natrume.

2. Hi,

I bought a mohair wig from Natrume.
      The seller responded to all of my queries and was very kind and helpful.
      The wig was shipped promptly and it is VERY beautiful!!!

I will not hesitate doing business with Natrume again :)

3. I bought a brown mohair wig for my minifee I am very happy with the wig! the colour is perfect! it fits very well to my girl! it has a lot of hair and it´s veeeeeery silky! woah i have not words :D

4. Bought 3 wigs from natrume. Great transaction, quick and friendly communication. Wigs are wonderful, colors just as on pictures. Totally recommend and will definitely buy more wigs from natrume^^

Thank you again!!

5. I just received the most incredible long red mohair wig from Naturme. It is just fabulous!!! I can't wait to put it onmy Luna Tamer! Great sytle, awesome price, cheap shipping. I ordered another just now!

6. I bought a black mohair wig from Naturme, and it is a amazing fluffy wig~ I can not wait to try it on my girl, and I would gladly purchase another wig from her! Thank you again for your awesome work! :)

7. I purchased yet another SD wig from Natrume ( a red one). Wonderful work as usual, I love it!!!!! I will continue to purchase my mohair wigs from Natrume!!!!!

8. I bought a black mohair from natrume and the transaction was great. I was informed once my wig shipped and that there might be delays with delivery in advance.

Thank you for such a relaxed transaction. The wig is beautiful. :)

9. I purchased a Mixed Blond Mohair wig from natrume. I got it really fast, a communication with natrume was great and the whole transaction went perfect ^^ The wig itself is awesome - soft and beautifully sewn. I will order more wigs in the future for sure!! <3

10. POSITIVE

I bought lovely wig for my Pukifee. And its awesome. It looks so good. Perfect quality. Its perfect fit for my doll. I m amazed. Natrume did send wig very quickly and it arrived quickly as well. Packed perfectly. Natrume was wery friendly with communication and everything. I m sure I will buy again. :-)
      Thank you!!!

11. I purchased one mohair wig from Natrume.
      Great transaction, fast communication and shipping.
      The wig arrived well packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a wig from Natrume. She was very nice to talk to and the wig arrived in a reasonable amount of time. It's a beautiful wig too! I'm very happy with it and plan on doing more business with her in the future!

13. I bought 4 wigs from Natrume and I am very happy with all aspects of the sale. She communicated promptly, shipped them in a timely manner and they are just gorgeous and so very well made and the price is very reasonable when it comes to the quality of these wigs. I will definitely buy from her again.

14. I bought two wigs from Natrume, and am very pleased with how things went! They're well made and just as described, very beautiful! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! :D Thank you very much!

15. I purchased a custom made wig from Natrume, and it's so beautiful! Excellent craftsmanship, and shipped very quickly--- much faster than I expected for a custom made wig. It arrived fast, was wonderfully packaged, and it's gorgeous. The whole transaction was smooth and awesome. Super happy customer here!

16. I purchased a wig from natrume. The quality is amazing, very soft, beautiful! The transaction went perfectly, shipping was prompt and it arrived in no time^^ Thank you, highly recommended~

17. I purchased a custom wig from Natrume. The wig is absolutely beautiful, and the quality is great. I will definitively buy more wigs from her in the future. Thank you very much~

18. Once again I purchased wigs from Natrume and they are simply gorgeous. Transaction went smoothly and I got wigs quickly. I'd definitely buy again from Natrume:)
      Thank you:]

19. I purchased/commissioned two wigs from Natrume. Once again they are lovely! I ordered one Pukifee size and one Minifee size. She even threw in a lil present! Everything went very smoothly once again! I will definitely buy from her again!

20. I bought a BJD head from Natrume (portraying Tom Hiddleston). The transaction was smooth and very pleasant. Natrume is a very patient person, she answered all of my questions (even those silly ones) :)
      Shipping was fast, the head was protected against all possible damages that might have happend during the journey.
      I apreciate Natrume's help, patience and openess to new clients. She's a perfect seller to deal with - trustworthy and easy to communicate with.