1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nats

Jan 29, 2010

1. I sold Iplehouse SID Hunter set to Nats . Wonderful communication, fast payment.
      Thank you so much for this exellent purchase :3nodding:

2. Nats sold me a doll head, and it shipped quickly and had a lovely little gift inside, as well as some nice eyes! :)

3. I bought a pair of hands from Nats; communication was easy and friendly, the hands were shipped very fast (and very well packaged!). A pleasant transaction: I recommend Nats!

4. I bought a Soom LE outfit from Nats. Communication was quick and very friendly. They were very helpful when I needed assistance. They shipped the outfit quickly and it arrived safely with some nice little bonus gifts! I definitely recommend having a transaction with them! They are one of the best for sure!

5. I bought an Iplehouse outfit from Nats and it is wonderful.
      It was shipped fast and safe and the communication was promptly and friendly.
      I will happy buy from Nats again :)

6. Nats bought a Ringdoll body from me. She was really nice to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know when she received the package. I was really happy to deal with her. Highly commend!

7. I bought an article of clothing from Nats. A fast and friendly seller, and gave a free gift! :D Would recommend, thank you very much!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a beautiful Idealian outfit from Nats on a short layaway and the transaction was flawless! The outfit is amazing and a gift was included! THANK YOU! Highly recommended! <3

9. I bought a Granado Pancho head from Nats with beautiful Angeltoast faceup. This sculpt was one of my biggest grails. Nats was super kind and friendly, she was understanding when I asked for a short layaway as well. Right after I sent the final payment, she shipped out the head, and it got there really fast and safely. I loved our communication, she's an awesome seller and fun to talk with. :D

I highly recommend her, and would gladly buy from her again in the future!
      Thank you so much, Nats! ^^

10. Positive feedback :

I have purchased quite a number of items and bundles from Nats before. Everything arrived safely. The items were well packed, and just as described. I will certainly purchase from them again.

11. I purchased some clothes from her. It's been a pleasure, like always. She is fast with shipping and super nice with communication. The items are like new and I 100% rcommend her as a seller! :D

12. Nats bought a pair of eyes from me and was a nice transaction ^^ really nice communication and prompt payment. thank you so much ! ^_^

13. I bought a Iplehouse coat from Nats.
      This is my second purchase and I will continue to buy from Nats.
      I'm super happy, thanks :)

14. Bought a sweater from Nats, perfect transaction, package received quick, would gladly deal with Nats again <3

15. Nats contacted me on a WTB thread I had about a Spiritdoll Proud boy body, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it. The shipping was imminent, each piece carefully wrapped, the communication was splendid and all and all it was a fantastic transaction. I feel very lucky Nats contacted me and got me this body I've wanted for so long. Would definitely buy from Nats again and highly recommend others as well. Thank you again! :D

16. I bought a coat from Nats.The second time to deal with her. ^ ^ The transaction was very smooth always, she was lovely to deal with and she shipped the items very quick. I would definitely do business with Nats again! :)

17. I bought two headbands, YoSd and SD ones from Nats.
      Whole transaction was a pleasure, communication and shipping were fast and items arrived well packaged.
      I would be happy to buy from her again :)

18. Positive Transaction

I bought some SD clothes from Nats in a perfect transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was almost immediate and the clothes arrived safely packed and in perfect condition. Excellent seller, highly recommend! Thanks!

19. Bought an SD girl dress from Nats, and everything was perfect! communication was excellent, it was shipped and arrived quickly and safely! Thank you <3

20. Bought a wig from Nats, wonderful transaction. Very friendly, quick with communication and package arrived sooner than expected, and wig is lovely! Would buy from again!