1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nats

Jan 29, 2010

1. Just bought a pair of eyes from Nats. They came on schedule and in good condition~

Pleasure doing business with them~ c:

2. Nats is a great seller!!!!! Excellent communication! She was nice and pleasant. I definitely recommend her!!! Thank you so much!

3. Bought a shirt from this seller everything went wonderful fast shipping too.

4. I bought some eyes, and a wig from nats, was as shown, A+ :3

5. Nats was a great seller with great communication. The jewlery piece arrived in perfect condition and I would not hesitate to do business again~

6. Nats bought wig and eyes from me. Very prompt communication and fast payment; thank you so much!

7. i bought a wig from her and she is a great seller! even helped me with tracking :D A++ would buy again

8. Nats bought some leather cuffs from me. She paid straight away and let me know as soon as the items arrived. It was a pleasure doing business with her. :)

9. I bought the cutest lolita outfit for my doll! It was an easy transaction! ^_^ I love the outfit so much! A+

10. I got two pairs of soom silicone eyes from Nats, communication was awesome, and as soon as i informed her that i paid she shipped out the items ^^

She's really efficient and the items were packed very nicely too, in a great condition.

Will definitely buy stuff from her again <3

11. good buyer, no problems, fast payment

12. Nats purchased two wigs from me, and was a wonderful buyer. She was polite in her messages, and paid on time. Thank you for a great transaction~

13. I bought some eyes from Nats. Everything went smoothly and they were very well packaged. Thanks!!

14. Nats bought some jewelry pieces from me ^^ communication and payments are very smooth, excellent buyer~ A+++

15. Purchase a wig and eyes from Nats. Fast shipping and great seller. Thank you!

16. Nats bought three plushie dragons from me. Paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thank you so much again!

17. This was a great dealer. The cards are beautiful! The price was very very reasonable and the dealer was great to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a Angel Candy Rock set from Nats. Great communication and friendly. I would love to buy from them again. =3

19. Nats bought two SD shoes from me. Paid promptly, great transaction.
      Thank you so much!

20. Bought eyes from me. Friendly and paid fast. Thanks dear!