1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nats

Jan 29, 2010

1. I purchased from Nats again!!

I bought some EID and SD clothes and accesories. They arrived in perfect conditions, as always.

Highly recommended!! :D

2. I bought a pair of dollshe eyes from Nats and they arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition. I am very pleased with this perfect transaction and I hope to buy from Nats again. Thanks!

3. Bought a CP Delf girl body. Friendly and quick responses. Paid promptly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. ^__^

4. I love purchasing from Nats XD

I bought some EID clothes and accesories and it's been a great transaction, as always. Items as described and really fast shipping. Recommended!!

5. I recently purchased some SD clothing from Nats! They arrived in wonderful condition. I would happily purchase from Nats again.

6. I purchased a SD Crobidoll Silver waist chain w/charms & ABAT Dragon doll from Nats ... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U!!! :abow:

7. I sold some clothes to Nats.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much.kisses.^33333333^

8. Positively the best seller around town.
      I left my door number out when I first sent her my addy and she resent the package to me for free.
      You've got to appreciate a seller like that.

100% POSITIVE.
      HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER.

9. I bought a doll-sized guitar from Nats. Sadly, the post office handled it roughly and it arrived broken in two. Nats kindly refunded half of the cost plus shipping, so I'm still happy with the transaction. I'll just have to use lots of glue and paint. :)

10. Nats purchased some delf girl clothing from me, friendly communication and prompt payment. A great buyer.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

11. Nats bought many accessories from me XD
      She's very nice and friendly, very fast in communication
      A++++ for her! Highly Recommend! ><

12. I bought from Nats a leather and plaid skirt for SD girl. Very smooth transaction ^^ I got the skirt safe and fast!

13. I bought a fantasy Doll body from Nats and I just wanted to say thank you for this perfect transaction! :D

The body was very well packed, even had some underwear on, so that she was decent arriving at my home! and I got a present, too! This was very touching.

We had an excellent contact and Nats kept me informed about every step in shipping.

I highly recommend Nats! :D

14. I bought a pair of stockings and sandals from Nats Very quick communication and mailing, great experience overall :) Would love to work with again. Thanks a bunch!

15. :sumomo:I bought some eyes from Nats and they arrived beautifully packed and in very quick time. Would love to do business with her again! thanks

16. I bought a very cute Yukata from Nats! it arrived safely~ thank you!! A pleasure to do business with!

17. I sold a Soom outfit to Nats. Payment was promt and communication was excellent, and I was informed as soon as it arrived safely. Would deffinatly recommend transactions with this person!

18. Bought 2 SD girl outfits from Nats, and everything went smoothly throughout the transaction. Great communication, fast shipment, and the items were exactly as described. Thanks so much! :)

19. I bought a wig and pair of eyes from Nats. Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended!

20. Nats commish me for facing her girl. All transaction goes so smooth. Nats is so sweet person .... Fast with reply and paying. She also so kindly confirm me when she get the packed. I really glad to have a deal with her. And looking forward to dealing with him in the future... :D
      Thank you so much, dear......