Nov 21, 2017

1. Please kindly leave your feedback :hug: Thanks

2. I had a great transaction with natsu82
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. natsu82 was a fantastic buyer, excellent communication and fast payment. I would be happy to do business with natsu82 again!

4. Positive Transaction

I sold my Luts Summer 15 head to natsu82 in a very easy transaction. We discussed shipping options and decided on one quickly, payment was very fast and I was updated when the head arrived safely. I would happily work with this buyer again! Thanks!

5. I sold a SD13 body to natsu82 .
      We have smooth, pleasant transaction and she have fast payment.
      Highly Recommended!!

6. Natsu purchased a Volks DWC-02 Head from me. Quick payment and smooth transaction. Would recommend this buyer. Thank you so much!

7. Natsu82 purchased a wig and top from me. Fast and kind replies, and payment was very promptly sent. She also let me know when she has received the item. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

8. Natsu82 purchased a Switch mocha Ryun Head from me and the transaction was perfect. I would sell to her again any time.

9. Natsu82 bought my luts summer2014 event head. Communication was great and payment was fast.
      I highly recommend natsu 82!

10. Wonderful transaction for Natsu82!

Very sweet good communication, just wonderful!!

Highly recommend!

11. natsu82 bought Switch Mori head from me. The transaction went very smooth. Great communication and fast payment.
      She was also kind enough to let me know when the item arrived.

12. natsu82 bought a Volks F65 head from me, payment and communication was very prompt! Great buyer, thank you again!