1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Natsunekko

Apr 17, 2009

1. Yay, marketplace access! New sources for my dolly stuff addiction...

2. Kat bought a wig from me. Perfect transaction - fast payment, great pms. I highly recomend this new buyer!

3. had a great transaction with Natsunekko, she bought two msd wigs from me and paid quickly and let me know when they arrived..thanks so much!

4. Natsunekko purchased some shoes and a wig from me and it was a seamless transaction. I'd definitely do business with her again!

5. Natsunekko bought some shoes from me. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Thanks!

6. Natsunekko purchased a head from me. Payment was super quick, great communications. Highly recommend!

7. Natsunekko bought a head from me and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. :) She was quick in communication and prompt in payment.

Thank you very much!

8. I sold Natsunekko a damaged FDoll boy body, she was a pleasure to talk with, paid fast and let me know when she get it. Glad of this transaction ^^

9. I did a dolly trade with Natsunekko, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She was a complete sweetheart throughout, and kept up with communication at all times! Buy or sell to her with confidence! She is an exemplary member of this community! ^-^

10. I sold a DoT elf sha to natsunekko, and she was just wonderful! paid quickly, very friendly, and understanding when there was a tracking hiccup on my behalf. ^_^; and she let me know when it arrived. wonderful buyer, highly recommended! <3

chaser

11. I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback for you!! *headdesk* Anyways, Natsunekko commissioned me for a faceup (like forever ago!) and was awesome!! Totally 100% positive feedback! She's great!

12. Natsunekko bought some wigs and hands from me, and the transaction was very smooth, with great communication and prompt payment. Recommended! Thank you very much! :-)

-Starherd

13. Natsunekko purchased some MNF hands from me and the transaction was flawless. Very responsive to PM's and timely payment! Thank you so much!