1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nattherat

Oct 21, 2016

1. :D Please leave feedback for transactions you've had with me here!

2. nattherat bought my dollzone mika. communicaton was always prompt and very friendly, I was asked to hold it for about a month, but they paid sooner than that and let me know as soon as it arrived! Overall a very good experience and I would definitely not mind doind business with them again ! Thank you! :)

3. Thank you for buyng Seed! Such a good buyer, friendly and responsible. It was nice doing business with you!

4. nattherat purchased a Dollzone Beta from me. Communication was prompt and friendly. They paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived safely. This was a very positive transaction and I highly recommend nattherat. Thank you!

5. i sold my aileen doll lapis and everything went smoothly. was friendly and communication was good. thank you for the excellent transaction!

6. En bought DZ Benjamin head from me in 2017. 'em were super sweet and responsive. Very pleasant communication. I recommend En to everyone.

7. I purchased a modded Dollshe Fashion Arsene head from nattherat, and it was a perfect transaction! Shipped promptly and well-packed. Thank you much!!

8. I purchased a Doll Chateau Katherine from Nattherat. There was an issue with payment on my side but Nattherat was super patient and understanding while it was being sorted out! Would definitely recommend!

9. I purchased a Eidolon mermaid erin from Nattherat and they were super friendly and responded super quick. Shipping was great and well packaged. I would definitely buy from them again! :)

10. nattherat bought a DV Glen from me. All our transactions were very fast and friendly, they paid immediately after the deal was sealed, and even provided me with photos after the shipment arrived! Would absolutely do business with again, can't recommend enough. :)

11. En was super helpful, communicative, and friendly and went above and beyond to help me find a reasonable shipping solution for the doll I bought from him! The doll arrived safe, was packaged well, and even came with a few extras from the original packaging (eyes and elastic). He even kept an eye on the shipping from his side! Overall 10/10 and would absolutely do business with him again!

12. @nattherat bought a Withdoll head from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the head had arrived safely. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

13. [edited: posted here by mistake! please delete!]

#13 Beedalee, Oct 14, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    14. Bought custom bjd feet from nattherat! Was very communicative and quick.

15. @nattherat hosted a UK DIM group order. Very good communication, well organised, received my head quickly and well packed! Would definitely participate again in a GO hosted by them.

16. I joined @nattherat 's DIM group order. Communication was stellar, so was the organization, I was made aware of all updates and my questions were always answered extremely fast. The heads were super well packed and arrived very quickly ! It was a smooth and pleasant transaction all around. Definitely recommending them.

17. I bought a Gem of Doll Sig2r from nattherat, communication was helpful and friendly and was able to post the doll out on a day for next day delivery when I could be in all day to sign for it, she was wrapped up super well and it was a smooth transaction.
      I would recommend as a seller, thank you she is a great doll :)