1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for navci

Dec 11, 2008

1. Navci participated in a Dollmore GO I ran, payment was fast, communication was excellent, I could not be happier and would deal with Navci again.

2. Great transaction with navci from whom I purchased some eyes. The eyes were shipped quickly, but took awhile to arrive, which was definitely not navci's fault. Navci was very helpful and communicated with me while I was waiting for the eyes to arrive. A wonderful seller. Thanks!

3. I have dealt with Navci numerous times and each and every time, she's just as friendly as ever and pleasant to deal with. This time, in my eighth Leekeworld group order, things went no differently. Another wonderful transaction completed. :)

:bcake:pcake Thank you for always being so great to work with! :pcake:bcake

4. Navci also participated in my eighth Fairyland and late October Nine9 Style group orders and was a pleasure to deal with on both accounts. I'm never going to have anything bad to say about her. :lol: Always awesome to work with~

:bcake:pcake Thank you!! :pcake:bcake

5. I purchased a Volks MSD dress set from navci. Communication was excellent and polite, she shipped very quickly, and the items were in perfect condition. Thank you! :D

6. Bought a pair of eyes, and they arrived perfectly! Great shipping, good communication, was a breeze! Thank you! :)

7. Another super experience with Navci. I did a commission for a fedora hat. ... Great communication and speedy payment... Thank you very much... Enjoy !

Julienne

8. I bought a MNF Scarred Shiwoo head from navci, and she came well-packaged and perfect!:D

Doumo arigato for working out payments with me, I truly appreciate you being patient enough to work with my paycheck scheduling!:aheartbea

Navci is a kind, understanding person! Everyone should be so nice!:D

Ryu

9. I bought some yosd shoes from navci
      somehow they got lost during shipping
      she kept in contact with me all the time and was very helpfull
      and as a surprise they arrived today finally
      thanks again for all your help

10. Created a commission wa-loli kimono for Navci - she was amazing to work with and had such great ideas! Was a wonderful process from start to finish and hope to see her again soon! :)

11. Navci took part in my Dollshe eyes GO. It was pleased to work with her. The eyes order was delayed over two months than the estimated shipping date but navci was very patient to me, her payment arrived quickly, and communication from her end was well kept. Highly recommended as a GO participant!

12. navci joined a LeekeWorld group order I organized.
      The communication was smooth and payment was swift. Recommened buyer!

Thank you so much. ^^

13. navci was in my soom split, she was very polite and great to work with, she pay in the blink of an eyes and is very patient too.

14. navci was a part of my Camellia Dynasty Group order. It was a truly wonderful experience on all levels. Thanks so much~

15. Bought a wig and eyes from navci - they came super-fast, even from Canada, and she kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much!

16. Navci is a bjd lifesaver! I had two Jaime dolls with botched factory faceups, and she re-did their faceups and made them beautiful for me! She sent me pictures and updates every step of the way, and worked fast as all get out :)

[​IMG]

17. Navci was part of a Dollmore GO I ran locally. :) She was nothing but pleasant, even when the order ran late. <3 Thanks~!

18. I commissioned Navci to do a face-up on my OE Bygg and she did an amazing job!
      The communication was wonderful through out the entire process; I got pictures at every step so that I always knew that I would be happy with the final product, and it was all super quick.
      I really couldn't be any happier with this commission.

19. Navci did a faceup for my OE Euclase head and it came out amazing! She was fast and professional, I would definitely recommend her.

20. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me!
      <3

Navci participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. :) Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D