1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for navci

Dec 11, 2008

1. I bought a pair of boots and not only did they arrive super fast, but well packed too. Fantastic!

2. I purchased a Yo-sd shirt and it is "adorable". Everything was perfect!

Thanks so much :3

3. I sold a skirt from my milou&co. shop to Navci, and she was the perfect buyer - fast communication, super friendly attitude, and fast payment. I'm so glad you're happy with your skirt, Navci, and I hope to have more transactions with you in the future! :D

4. Commissioned navci to face-up my Minifee Chloe girl. My second time working with her, and just like the first time she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She's communicative, friendly and her work is just absolutely beautiful! My girl came out perfect and once she was done, she was shipped out extremely fast - and arrived only a few days later.
      Thanks again so much! I hope to pester you for a commission again in the future <3

5. Thank for wonderful outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I commissioned navci for a faceup for my MNF Luka. She was great with updates and communication, and the results are absolutely adorable. :heart: Would love to work with her again in the future :3

7. Bought a Dollga Noella head from navci. Great communication, fast shipping, very friendly and packaged extremely well!

Would love to do business again with navci.

P.S. Noella head is beautiful!!

8. navci did a faceup on my Soom Grit, it is absolutely gorgeous. She gave me plenty of updates and pictures as she worked to make sure that it was what I was wanting, the faceup was done quickly and shipped well on the way back. I would definitely commission her again, and I'm sure I will be.

9. I commission navci to do faceup for my NS Glati and she did an excellent job for my boy! Very prompt communication with frequent progress updates! Definitely love to work with her again! :)

10. Navci did a another amazing face-up for me, this time on a Supia tanned Rosy and a Pukipuki Pukisha faceplate.
      She is so good to work with, kept me updatet and shipped the heads quick after i had paid her.
      ++++ from me :D

11. Navci did a face-up on my modded DZ Annie, and it is fantastic!

[​IMG][​IMG]
      (Forgive the wonky eyes, I'm still waiting for her proper eyes to come in!)

It's exactly what I wanted even though I couldn't put into words what I wanted.. Navci made her breathtaking and was so patient with me and my vagueness! ^^;;

I absolutely love her work.. The colour palette she used was perfect! (I love the sparkly stuff she uses! omg, it's awesome and makes everything pop! :D)

The detail she managed to get with the small delicate eyelashes, eyebrows, and the corners of her lips are awesome!:aheartbea:aheartbea I don't know how she does it, but she is VERY talented!

She kept in constant contact with me and was super polite and lovely to deal with! I would definitely recommend her for a face-up ANYTIME! She's GREAT!:lol:

Thanks SO Much!

12. Navci did a faceup for my Soom bronze Aphan faun head--and she was fabulous to work with! I told her what I was looking for in my little last-frost Spirit of Winter, and she was able to deliver and kept me informed each step of the way. <3333 Beautiful work, I was expecially pleased at how she was able to give him a quirky grin to boot! <333333 Awesome work, would work with again, happily!

13. Commissioned a face up for my Dolkot Hara and Chris from Navci. She did a amazing job, constant updates and fast shipping.

Thank you very much!

14. I bought a Luts KDF/Summery 10 girl from navci and it was an absolutely wonderful transaciton. Not only did I get the doll with the faceup she had done (gorgeous!) but she shipped her super quick and sent along a beautiful dress. It was a pleasure dealing with you!

15. I thought I should leave another feedback as navci has gone on to paint all my dolls. ^^ I just love commissioning her! She's great to communicate, offers wonderful input and ideas and gives constant update in form of pictures. Her work is absolutely stunning and she went so far as to repainting one of my heads completely, saying she didn't like her own work, because it was just not up to her standards. A wonderful artist, a pleasure to do business with and a great person. <3

Thank you for all your hard work, navci! You know I'll commission you again - and again and again...

16. I commissioned navci for a face-up for my LaTi Yellow Mystic Belle. She is just the BEST! :dance I wasn't feeling the first face she did for me, so J wiped it and re-did it for me! It wasn't bc she was lacking in skills or artistry...it was me changing my mind! :blush We went with a totally different color scheme, and now my Belle is just PERFECT! :whee:

I hope I have another head to send her soon! :eusa_pray Thanks so much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

17. Oops, super late. Navci painted my Minette head and was completely wonderful and fabulous!

18. I commissioned Navci to do a face-up on my Luts KDF Kiwi - and since she has always been such an amazingly detailed customer of mine, I knew she would do an awesome job! She was very prompt with photo updates and kept me in the loop on all of the stages of creation. She is back home now... and I absolutely LOVE her! Would send another to her for face-up in a heartbeat! Thank you, Navci! :D

19. I commissioned Navci to modd and paint my Minifee shushu sleeping head. She let me know that there was someone who dropped off her list and offered me a slot a month earlier. She gave me progress pictures in every stage of the modding and faceup process and made every little change I asked for. She shipped lightening fast and my girl could not be any more perfect. Excellent transaction again with Navci. I would recommend her 100% Thanks!

20. I commissioned Navci for 2 face-ups (ShuShu & sleeping Chloe) and they are PERFECT! Great communication throughout and they got back to me safely and very quickly :)

Will definately be sending more girls your way <3