1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for navci

Dec 11, 2008

1. Navci participated in my Dollmore GO. She was a pleasure to work with, paid quickly, and I would highly recommend and love to work with again :) Thank you so much!

2. Prompt payment, great communication

navci commissioned two YoSD dresses from me. Although the commissions were slow in coming due to personal circumstances, navci was very understanding about it. I enjoyed communicating with her - she is such a sweet person to transact with. She also paid promptly. Thank you!

3. navci purchased an MSD coat from me and couldn't have been nicer to work with. She paid promptly and communicated wonderfully. Thanks so much, beautiful! :)

4. navci was in my Dollmore GO :D She was very patient and friendly; she had ordered an awkwardly sized item so she waited patiently for me to build a box for her and send her item out without complaint! Payment was quick and communication was always a breeze.

I'd definitely love to host her again in any of my future GOs.

Thanks, nav!
      L.

5. Navci painted my MNF Luka and Chloe VE heads and I couldn't be happier! I'm not the most creative of types so I let her do her thing as an artist and I'm very glad I did. She kept in full contact through the whole process to make sure I was happy with what she was doing and happy I certainly am. Thank Yooooooooooou xxx

6. Navci worked on my Dollzone Shoyo and Soom Dolomi heads. As always, her work was amazing! She sent me a bunch of progress pictures so I knew exactly what was going on. She kept in constant communication, and worked with me on shipping them back home (I wasn't going to be in town). Navci continues to be one of my favorite face up artists. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

7. Navci did a another amazing face-up on one of my dolls, MNF Juri evenhead 10'
      This is the 5th doll she paints for me, and i'm satisfied everytime :D
      Thumbs up for Navci :)

8. Navci gave my mnf chloe a gorgeous new faceup. I am so happy with it. She did a fantastic job and kept me informed of her progress. My girl returned to me quickly and was packaged securely. The entire transaction was smooth and stress free. Would happily work with her again and I highly recommend her! A++++ Thank you Navci!!!

9. Eeps ... how did I forget to leave a shower of praise for navci??! Time to remedy that. navci did two faceups for me, one for a MNF Chiwoo, the other for a KDF Bory. She was incredibly organised, very responsive, and she stayed on top of the work and the communications in a way I rarely see anymore. She offered me multiple proof pictures, packaged everything up perfectly for shipping (great use for yoghurt cups!) and completed the work in a timely fashion. It was always fun to communicate with her. Best of all, she's extremely talented and did a spectacular job ... I am thrilled. (I've also booked two more heads. ;))

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. I commissioned Navci for a faceup on my Asleep Eidolon Shine and she did an amazing job. She was very easy to work with, very friendly and understanding of what it was I was looking for. She kept me informed every step of the way and even took more pictures in different lighting just to make sure the faceup was what I wanted. She was also awesome about allowing me to send her my head early due to the Canada Post strike. I definitely recommend her and would love to have her do some more faceups for me in the future.

11. navci bought a MSD-sized doll carrier from me. She was very friendly, quick in communicating, and lightning-fast in paying. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

12. Navci did a faceup on my Crobi Lance head. Her work wwas very detailed and well done. Beautiful. Communication was excellent, and she shipped him back as soon as the postal strike was over. Highly recommended.

13. I've bought 2 faceups and I'm very happy of the result. They are gorgeous.
      Thank you very much.

14. Navci painted my Soom Tuff head and he is PERFECT! He looks even better than I could have imagined, she is just a wonderful artist and I would recommend her in a second!

She painted the head for me quickly and was super great about sending me pics and asking me what I thought.. She also finished the head faster than I expected!

As always I am impressed with her professionalism and her incredible talent!

I would/hope to work with her again soon! ♥♥♥

15. Thank for doing wonderful jobs for my girls. I will definitely ask navci to do faceup for my doll again in the future. Recommended ! :D:D:D

16. Navci painted my SOOM Skoll for me and was wonderful! She was so patient with me as well as with the postal strike that went on in Canada at the time. She kept me perfectly informed of everything happening and shipped my doll head as soon as it was over. It was a wonderful transaction and i'm so happy! Thank you so much!

17. I bought some MSD pants from navci.
      Communication was very good, the package was sent swiftly and well packaged.
      Thanks so much! ^_^

18. Navci bought a Soom Hyperon from me. We agreed to layaway terms, and she kept in touch with me every step of the way. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! I will definitely do business with her again! I'm glad that he's got a new home and will be very loved!
      A++ Buyer! :)

19. navci did a faceup on my Angelheim Zena, she is wonderful. She gave me plenty of updates and pictures as she worked to make sure that it was what I was wanting, the faceup was done quickly and shipped well on the way back. This is my second commission from her, and I am again impressed by her work and professionalism. Would definitely recommend!

20. I commissioned Navci to work on 4 heads for me and the final result was stunning. I had hoped they'd be ready for a local meet, but I decided not to bring their bodies down. So I told her to take her time. ^__^ She still tried to get them done quickly despite my reassurance that it was alright. She helped me a lot in the process - this was the first commission I've done where I had a general idea of what I wanted - and did an absolutely awesome job translating my vague and half-formed explanation into exactly what I was going for!