1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nayza

May 31, 2018

1. Hi! I'm a new person here, but I hope I'll have a good feedback!

#1 clouds_inside, May 31, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    2. I bought a pair of boots from Nayza, lovely seller - great communication and shipped quickly (even offered to refund postage as it ended up cheaper!) :)

3. I purchased a pair of shoes from clouds_inside and everything went perfect. Great communication ^^ item packaged extremely well and shipped fast. I highly recommend this seller. :)

4. I bought a splendid PashaPasha black hills from Clouds_inside. I adore them !!! Very pleased with the all transaction!! Thank you kindly:}

5. Excellent Customer. Immediate payment and wonderful communication

6. I purchased a SartoriaJ Yvonne head from Clouds. It was a great experience! Extremely quick to respond, very polite and transparent the entire time. They packaged everything very, very well and there was no damage to the head or box. Very impressed and happy!

Would definitely purchase from again!

7. I purchased a doll head from Clouds_inside and it was a terrific transaction. She was polite, quick to reply to my pm's and quick to ship. I would gladly buy from her again. Thank you.

8. I purchased a SartoriaJ Jude head from Clouds_inside. Wonderful transaction. Good and quick comunication, and the head was shipped the next day. I would highly recommend, and would buy from them again.

9. I purchased a Rainman Sabrina Rosie head from Clouds_inside, and all went smoothly. Would absolutely buy from again, and would recommend as a seller.

10. I purchased Secret Art Studio purple urethane 12mm eyes from Clouds_inside. It was fantastic! She was very polite and replied to my messages very quickly and shipped them the next day after payment. Will definitely purchase from her again!

11. I purchased a Granado Venus head and she arrived quickly in perfect condition. One thing I wanted was for the existing faceup to be removed and @clouds_inside did a very thorough job. Fast, pleasant communication.

12. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

I purchased a La Légende de Temps Ballerino body from @clouds_inside. She kindly accommodated a five-month layaway with me, and once the final payment was sent, the body shipped quickly and arrived to me in perfect condition, no problems at all. I’m very thankful for this seller’s courteous patience and would definitely give her my recommendation!

13. I bought a beautiful Rainman Rene head from @clouds_inside , she shipped as soon as I paid, and I got her in a few days. Super easy transaction, I would buy from her again.

14. I bought two Rainman Imani heads with amazing elf ear mods! Once again, @clouds_inside shipped them the same day, and I got them in three business days. They arrived in perfect condition, and I couldn't be happier. :)

15. clouds_inside recently purchased a pair of Withdoll swords from me and it was a great transaction through and through. Speedy and pleasant communication, prompt payment, and they kindly let me know when the swords arrived. Thank you! ^-^

16. i purchased a beautiful cape from @clouds_inside and it was a smooth, friendly, and super fast shipped transaction, literally received in a day! i would work again with them, thank you for the sale!

17. @clouds_inside sold a beautiful modded granado enoch head to me and I am beyond happy. The head arrived super fast and awesomely packed. The elf ear mod is on another level - so professional and beautiful and smooth. Thank you again for all your kindness and wonderful contact. I will recommend her highly as a seller and am very happy with every step of the transaction. ❤ I will wholeheartedly buy from her again and praise her reliability, kindness and great care with dollies. Thank you, dear ❤

18. I purchased a modded Enoch head from Nayza. The head arrived fast and well packaged and I like him very much.
      Thanks a lot for this smooth transaktion!

19. I purchased a Sartoriaj Luthien Elf from clouds_inside. She had great communication and mailed her quickly. The doll was packed very well.

20. ☆☆♡SUPER POSITIVE!!♡☆☆ :3nodding:
      My purchase from clouds_inside is a 1/3 head (Demiurge Jericho) with a beautiful faceup by the seller!:love This head was on my list to get sometime, but it needn't have been now, except that with this one I also get this extremely high quality faceup! Clouds_inside was wonderfully helpful and efficient, and 2 days later this beautifully painted sculpture is in my hands. Safely packaged with care.
      Thank you so much, clouds_inside!