1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NAZA

Dec 6, 2010

1. Please post any and all feedback for me here. :-) Thank you. !!
      and sorry for my english :?

2. OH yes I'm the first one! :D
      I bought some MSD clothes from Naza and she is an excellent seller! Fast shippment and quick reply! We had great communication and I will buy from her again!
      Thank you~ :fangirl:

3. Naza purchased a hoodie from me and it was a super smooth transaction! Communication was great & payment was sent quickly! Thanks again!

4. Bought a petticoat from Naza. She was great to deal with, quick communication and fast shipping! She even included a cute little gift! Would love to deal with again! Thank you!

5. Naza is TOTALLY sweet and a great seller! i bought a volks boy body from her, she paid shipping, and was super polite and sweet the whole time! i would not hesitate to do business with her again! thank you Naza!!!

6. Purchase some MSD clothes from Naza good communication and items were all nicely pack. My girls are very happy.

7. I just had a great transaction with Naza, communication was nice and prompt, the items were packed really well, and there was a little surprise gift! Would be happy to do business again, totally recommended seller! =D

8. I purchased a couple items from Naza from the Market Place and everything went perfectly smooth! Thanks!:)

9. Bought a chest and headback for Unoa from me and everything went perfect!

10. I bought a MSD petticoat from Naza and i am very happy with it, it was much nicer then i expected. The transaction was very smooth, the communication was good and i was told when my item as shipped and was even given a tracking number. I would buy from this seller again.

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Naza. She was very nice, and communication was prompt. She shipped quickly and then provided me with the tracking number. The eyes arrived today, well-protected and packaged, and were exactly as described. I would happily buy from this seller again.

12. I bought an old volks ns body from Naza, she was very nice throughout the transaction and the doll well packed item came as described. I would happily do business with her again~!

13. I purchased a Volks MSD F-13 from Naza and I could not ask for a better transaction! Naza was very helpful and provided plenty of pictures for the whole process! The doll was very carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition even though USPS tried to destroy the box. ^^; Thank you so much for helping me find a dream doll of mine! ^__^

14. Positive feedback!

I bought a Volks SD13 body. It arrived fast and as described. Communication was speedy and friendly. Thank you very much! :)