1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nbluju

Apr 6, 2010

1. nbluju purchased a Soom Limited Heliot Desert Hermit from me on layaway and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payments were swift and always on time, and nbluju let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. I would definitely do business with this user again!

2. I bought a wig from nbluju. She was super nice and great with communication. Shipping was fast and the packages arrived safely. Thank you for a great transaction! Recommended Seller.

3. I bought 3 pairs of eyes from nbluju, she shipped them super fast and because of her buy 3 deal I got free shipping. she was also a pleasure to deal with overall and I would recommend her to anyone. ^_^

4. Incredibly friendly, she did a face-up for my migidoll miho head and i cannot express just how amazed i am by her job >w< while it took a few weeks, it was simply because she was taking her time to make sure that did her utmost best on his face-up. the end result is amazing, and way better than i have ever imagined him having! She captured his haughty expression so perfectly that he's in even more character than ever! I will most definitely be commissioning nbluju for more face-ups in the future >w<

5. Nbluju purchased a pair of mystic eyes from me, and was a perfect buyer. Thank you very much! ^^

6. She responded quickly and in a friendly manner. She made the transaction fast and kept me informed about all of the details. I got my dress from her quickly and she even sent me the code for tracking. Sweet person and would buy again. ^^

7. I bought a wig from nbluju. She discovered some damage on it not originally pictured and was honest and up front about it. she even offered me a slight discount because of it. I would recommend doing business with her anytime. Honest and super friendly. Thank you! ^_^

8. I purchased a pair of 16 mm eyes from nbluju. She sent them right away and even gave me a partial refund on the shipping because I paid too much! The eyes were in pristine condition as well. I would happily buy from her again.

9. nbluju: Sold an Another Secret Mr. Wolf head with a wonderful faceup done by her. The head was very securely packed and arrived today in perfect condition. Completely happy. Very pleasant communication too! Thank you!

10. nbluju participated my GO, great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

11. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Nbluju, and the transaction was great! Good communication through the transaction, and the eyes were packed well, shipped quickly, and arrived exactly as shown/described. Was a pleasure to do business with her!

12. Nbluju bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

13. I bought a wig from nbluju - it was a very friendly and pleasant transaction with great communication. The wig was sent real fast, very well packed and arrived in perfect shape today :) Thank you so much!

14. nbluju had participated in my Random eye swap. They shipped out thier items in a timely manner and followed all the directions for the swap. I would gladly accept them in my future swaps. :)

15. commished nbluju to give me two more faceups one for my B&G ymir and one for my OTHER dz mo! both were gorgeous and im so madly in love with them! im planning on sending my angel of dream lan to nbluju for a faceup next!

16. I commissioned an SD faceup from nbluju! She kept me very well informed and responded promptly, as well as sending me photo sets for each step of the process for approval. We each had extensive gaps in non-communication due to events in our personal lives, but the breaks in communication were not at all detrimental to the actual commission or transaction. She packaged him back just as I sent him and mailed him in a timely manner, and we received our head and manicured hands without incident! EXCELLENT artist and a dream to do business with!

17. nbluju participated in my MSD Wig Swap, and I was the pleasure of being her recipient. I was extremely pleased, as the wig she sent me was pretty much brand new, and was definitely worth the value she claimed for it to be :3

I'd be pleased to have her as my swap partner again, and to have her join any swaps of mine in the future.

Thank you :3

18. Nbluju joined my all materials eye swap! She was wonderful and amazing, and helped make a tricking 3-way swap possible! I would be more than happy to work with her again! :D

19. I bought a Crobidoll caged ASA set (clothing only). It arrived it great condition and was well packed! Thanks so much!

20. Nbluju bought a wig from me and the transaction went great! Fast communication, quick payment and confirmation when the wig arrived. Thank you very much, have a nice photography session with the new bling blings XD