1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nbluju

Apr 6, 2010

1. Bought shoes from nbluju. Good transaction. Recommend. +++++

2. Commissioned another face-up from nbluju for my Mylo head! She worked fast, had ever friendly communication, and sent Bailey back what felt like even more securely bubble wrapped then what I sent her as XD The face-up is gorgeous and looks exactly like I had imagined! Definitely will commission her again! >w<

3. I just bought a great Soom outfit from nbluju. She was great with doing a short layaway with me. Always got back to me promptly. Once I had the outfit paid off she shipped quick and the outfit got here supper quick. Thank you so much nbluju

4. Nbluju participated in my Doll Chateau split. She payed quickly and was very patient (I got problems with my post-office). I highly recommend her to get business with :)

5. I brought a Spiritdoll head from Nbluju. The communication was lovely, she's kind and very patient. I absolutely recommend her!

Thanks again! :D

6. Nbluju organized a Leekeworld GO. She kept us well informated. She was great to work with.

7. Participated in Nbluju's summer Leekeworld GO. Communication was great, the GO felt very organized, my items were shipped quickly and packaged well. It was a terrific GO experience, and I would not hesitate to join another! :)

8. I was a part of nbluju's summer 2012 Leek GO. It was my first time taking part in one, I asked a BUNCH of annoying questions and nbluju was great! She answered them all and kept me very well informed. I would of course join a GO hosted by her again in the future :)

9. Participated in a leekeworls GO that nbluju hosted. Communication was great, and I got my stuff quickly with no hassle. Great transaction :)

10. I participated in nbluju's Leeke group order and it went great. Very well-run, great communication, and everything was shipped very promptly. Thanks so much!

11. I participated in nbluju's Leekeworld group order! She was super informative and kept track of everything professionally. I would highly recommend and participate in future transactions with nbluju!

12. nbluju hosted a Leeke World Summer Event GO. Very easy to work with, everything was smooth and my wig arrived in perfect condition! Awesome GO host!

13. Positive transaction! Got my order from the GO! It arrived very quickly with no damage, communication was excellent, and she notified us immediately about our tracking number and other things. Hope to participate again!

14. nbluju commissioned two jewellery pieces from me. Overall, the communication was good (replies were within the expected time frame) and I really appreciate the participation from nbluju in the commission process! :)
      Payment was fast too! Would love to do business with nbluju again ! :D

15. I participated in a group that nbluju hosted. Wonderful person to work with. Friendly, quick communication and items were shipped quickly and packaged perfectly. I would highly recommend working with nbluju! Thank you again!

16. Bought a Leekeworld wig from nbluju, and it arrived quickly and in absolutely perfect condition. I'm really, really pleased and would definitely recommend nbluju. n_n Thanks so much!

17. bought a wig from this seller everything was super

18. I bought a wig from Nbluju and it came perfectly packed and secure. Fast communication, fast shipping out, would definitely work with this user again! I'm sad there weren't more things I wanted to buy!

19. I bought a head from nbluju and it was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and she shipped very fast and the package was very well packaged. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

20. I bought an IMPL Elf Fantasia from nbluju. I couldn't ask for a better seller! So polite, friendly and helpful. AND Fantasia is beautiful!
      :aheartbea

Thank you:D