1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nearr

Apr 30, 2011

1. Please post any transactions you had with me :aheartbea:aheartbea
    2. Nearr commissioned me for a face-up for her dollove lincy. She was very prompt with her communications and very pleasant to deal with.
      Thanks for commissioning me!! ^____^
    3. Nearr bought a pair of brown oval glass eyes from me.
      Everything went smooth and pleasant.
      Thank you ^^
    4. Nearr bought my little tan Cien on lay away, and ended up paying much sooner than planned! Communication was always friendly and great, and she let me know right away when he arrived.
      Great transaction, and highly recommend!
      Thanks for being a great buyer!
    5. Nearr commissioned a faceup from me. She was polite, quick to respond to PMs and all around awesome to deal with!

Would work with her again!

I just finished a trade with Nearr and I am glad to say it was a success!! I sent her some cute food props for her dolls and in return she sent me a very cute MSD sized hoodie! I would definitely trade with her again! Thank you so much - Abigail thanks you as well! :aheartbea
    7. Wonderful, friendly and polite a fantastic buyer who I would recommend to all <3 Thankyou!
    8. Nearr bought a YoSD wig from me.The transaction is smooth.Highly recommended.Thank you!=)
    9. Nearr sold me a super cute SD shirt, and I adore it. The transaction went very well, and Nearr was completely willing to negotiate and work with me. Thanks! <3
    10. Bought a pair of amazing MSD boots from Nearr. Was a wonderful person to deal with. Great communication, fast shipping. Boots arrived safely and were packaged very nicely. Thank you!
    11. Bought some male hands in September. Was a very smooth, friendly transaction!
    12. Bought a Ran head from Nearr - it arrived well packaged, clean and safely in under a week from USA to UK. Thank you for great communication and item! would recommend to any buyer first class seller!