1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nebula

Oct 3, 2015

1. *~*~*~*~*~*~
      Post my feedback here! :)

2. I sold a pair of eyes to Nebula. All communication was fast and friendly, payment was prompt and I even got to see a picture of her gorgeous doll with her new eyes. ^^ A lovely transaction, I'd be happy to do business with Nebula again.

3. I sold a Migidoll El to Nebula and it was an absolutely perfect transaction in every way. Because of my travel plans, it was a long layaway and she paid right on time every time without any reminders from me. Super-friendly emails and easy communication made the whole sales process a very pleasant one. I would happily do business with her any time and recommend her very highly.

4. Nebula purchased CP Delf Miyu from me, and it was very pleasant transaction~ Always friendly to talk to, prompt responds and payment. Highly recommend Nebula, and would be happy to do business again~

5. I bought a faceplate from Nebula. It ended up being a different size than we thought it was so I returned it for a refund. Everything went very smoothly! I would buy from her again.

6. bought a doll hospital gown from nebula, arrived quickly and safely, good communication, everything went perfect! thanks again :)

7. Bought a Reafee Soso faceplate from Nebula. She was pleasant to deal with and the faceplate arrived packaged really well and shortly after she shipped it. Even with a tiny delay in shipping, it was a pleasant transaction! Thanks~

8. Bought a Juri 05 head from Nebula. Transaction was smooth.

Answered any questions I had and was polite enough to send me any photos I asked for.
      It was a pleasure!

9. I recently completed a transaction with Nebula. I purchased a doll from her and she was nice enough to send him to me outside the US when I said I could pay in full. She was nice with communication during the transaction and shipped the doll in a timely manner, but it was not well wrapped, arrived to me with hotglue remnants and some rub offs on the face up that weren't disclosed on the selling thread (plus he has 5 ear piercings instead of the 6 advertised on the selling thread). She forgot to send the eyes and wig that were included in the sale, but shipped them soon after I pointed it out and they were very well wrapped. I asked for the doll to be insured for the full value but I received him under declared and without any insurance. Nebula said it's her father shipping the package out and that he messed up.

That said, I have the doll and I'm happy with him, but the transaction wasn't as smooth as one could have wished for.

10. I purchased a pair of doll pants from Nebula and they arrived safely, exactly as described.

11. Neutral feedback:

Nebula originally started a layaway with me for a doll head I was selling. We agreed upon terms and even though things came up, I was flexible with the terms and allowed them to take a bit longer. (I mean life happens.)

After many ignored emails, and missed and delayed payments after reagreeing one last chance was given and in the end, the sale has been canceled by me.

This is not negative since I'm the seller and kept the item and canceled the transaction.
      Opened: end of May. Closed transaction : Oct 1.

12. Positive Transaction

Nebula accepted my offer on a Migidoll Yujin Head and I couldn’t be happier! Communication was fast and friendly, the head arrived safely packed and I am in love with this beautiful head. Highly recommend this seller, thank you so much!