1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Necromurmur

Mar 30, 2011

1. hi please leave feedback for me here :)
    2. Hi~!

Necromurmur bought a little head from me and she was a real pleasure to deal with: she answered PMs promptly, sent her payment really fast and left me a message me the moment she received her package.

I would highly recommend her! :chocoberry
    3. Necromurmur is really lovely and its a pleasure to buy conie from this seller.
      I would highly recomend to everyone as all went smooth and communication was brilliant

thank you so very much im thrilled with my purchase x
    4. Necromurmur commissioned me for doing the face up on her lovely 5StarDoll Mia and it was a great pleasure to deal with her. The contact was wonderful and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Highly recommended and hopefully we will meet us for another deal again one day. :)
    5. Necromurmur purchased a Lati Yellow Bayer from me. She purchased her on layaway, and all of her payments were timely and complete. Communication was great throughout- and shipping to her was easy. I would definitely do business with her again.
    6. I just realized I forgot to leave feedback. xD OOPS!! Necromurmur bought a Dream of Doll DOT Tender Shall head from me, and the transaction was perfect. ^_^ Great communication, paid on time, very friendly, was patient with me when I was confused about her international address, lol. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Enjoy the dollie head!
    7. I bought a Realfee Pano from Necromurmur. She had great communication the whole time and was willing to ship the doll at a later date for me. The outside box arrived beat up(out of her control), but everything inside was packaged with care and was safe. I would happily work with her again! Thank you!
    8. I bought a nympheas doll tit'herbe on Facebook and everything Went super well. Necromurmur is very sweet, comunication was great and she shipped really fast. The litle guy was wrapped really well.
      I would not hessitate to buy from her again
    9. Perfect transaction with Necromurmur from whom I purchased a FL Lunnula on layaway. Communication was good and shipping was very quick. Lunnula was exactly as described and was very well packaged. An outstanding seller. Thank you!