1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Neela

Nov 13, 2011

1. This is my feedback thread for future transactions.
    2. Neela purchased a doll form me with a hold. she paid before the hold time was up, and she was also very quick to communicate with me. I enjoyed this transaction and would love to do business with her again! :)
    3. A++ Buyer! Neela bought my B&G Afra with a hold and payed promptly, well before the time frame was up. Great communication!
    4. Neela bought a MNF SP. Mirwen head from me. Great communication, prompt payment, and very friendly! Thank you!!
    5. Neela purchased a mnf girl body from me through layaway. She was always prompt, great with communication, and patient. Highly recommended. ^_^
    6. Bought a MNF SP Mirwen head from Neela, very friendly, great communication and fast shipping, thank you!
    7. Neela commissioned a face-up from me. She was very patient and had great communication. Definitely a pleasure to deal with! Thank you!
    8. Neela bought my Doll Chateau Alberta back end and I am very happy with our transaction. Communication was very good, she paid right away and then let me know when package arrived. Would have another transaction with her any time. thank you!
    9. Neela bought a mnf Seian head from me with a hold. Payment was sent on time, communication was fast and clear.
      Great buyer, easy to deal with. Thanks! :)
    10. Took part in my Jan. 2014 go, everything went really well, Thank you !
    11. Neela joined my Fairyland MNF Rin fullset for the Moe body and was a pleasure to work with! She kept up great communication, paid promptly and was very patient with me while I searched for a shipping box. Overall a very smooth transaction and I'd love to have her in future splits :)
    12. Neela purchased a Fairyland Nanuri 16 head from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the head arrived. She was a pleasure to sell to, Thank you very much!