1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nekochaton

Feb 9, 2011

1. Please, leave me a little feedback ^^! :hamster:

2. Nekochaton has done a beautiful dress for me, she sent me photos, has always respond and does a wonderfull job
      thank you so much !:aheartbea

3. Nekochaton bought a MNF head from me. I really enjoyed the deal, 'cause it was very accurate and fast. The communication was also great. I'll be happy to deal again!

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. Nekochaton bought a doll head from me, and everything was perfect. Prompt payment and very friendly communication during the whole transaction. I highly recommend Nekochaton!
      Thank you so much!! ^^

6. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Nekochaton. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. She bought bjd eyes from me again. Quick, quick payment and a hassle free transaction. The perfect buyer! Thanks so much!!

8. Nekochaton participated in my first fairyland split for the fullset MNF Tika Wolf parts. Payment was prompt, and despite the ridiciously long wait through DDE, they were very patient, and responded to my messages quickly.