Feedback for Nekolo

Nov 27, 2006

1. Leave feedback here for me~ :celebrate

2. I sold two pairs of eyes to Nekolo and the transaction went great! She is very lovely and friendly, paid quick and kept good communication. She also sent me a pm to say they had arrived which was nice!

Great buyer ^-^

3. She bought a pair of eyes from me, a great transaction. Replied quickly, paid quickly and was easy to deal with and friendly ^^ I would definitelly reccomend her as a buyer~

~Dottie

4. nekolo participated in a group order i ran. she paid quickly and had excellent communication. highly recommended.

5. Participated in a group order with me and the transaction was wonderful! She agreed to pay me the minute I handed over her items and she kept to her word! Fast, friendly, and very easy to deal with I would gladly let her participate in any of my future orders she may be interested in! ^____^

Excellent Buyer! ^_______^

6. Wonderful buyer!! I highly recommend to everyone! :D

7. Nekolo participated in a Leeke GO that I ran, and was a pleasure to deal with. She is very polite, friendly, and paid both invoices promptly. I hope we get to do business again someday! ♥

Thank you very much!