1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nekonezumi

Dec 21, 2009

1. I'll start this off with some positive feedback. nekonezumi bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you very much!! :)

2. ++++positive++++
      nekonezumi bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. I sold a FairyLand Puki to nekonezumi on layaway.
      She was simply wonderful to work with. Her communication was brilliant and she always paid promptly and on time, when she said she would.
      I would be more than happy to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much!

4. nekonezumi purchased a Crobi Fur Wig from me. She was very fast with payment and kept a great communication through out the transaction.
      Definitely a great buyer! Thank you!!

5. Fantastic Group Order participant, wonderful transaction all the way around. Answered all pms & e-mails quickly and let me know her package had arrived safely. I highly recommend to other sellers.

6. [SIZE="-10"]Nekonezumi purchased a pair of Pale Blossoms SD sized shoes from me and was wonderful to work with all around. Communication was consistently well kept and payment was instant! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this member again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

7. More positive feedback for nekonezumi! :) She commissioned me for eyes, great contact, fast payment, even sent me a photo of her doll with the eyes in :) THANK YOU!! ^__^

8. I took part in the Pokemon Gijinka swap run by nekonezumi. It was well organized, had excellent communication and was so much fun! Great job! I loved what I received from my swap partner too.:)

9. Nekonezumi was my partner in the Button Swap. My gift was late but it was well made.

10. Nekonezume took part in my Button Swap.

The deadline for mailing was May 7th and she did not ship her gift until May 15th.

Communication from her was not good.

11. nekonezumi bought a Soom Teenie Gem Yrie from me, via a short layaway. She kept good communication throughout the transaction, paid on time and let me know when Yrie had made it home. Thank you! :)