1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nekopoychan

Nov 1, 2009

1. Nekopoychan bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Payment and PM communication was prompt and friendly. An excellent international transaction, I'd definitely do business with her again! :kitty2

2. I purchased a Little Choco Shop outfit from Nekopoychan. All my pms were answered very quickly, she allowed me a choice of shipping method, and her responses were always kind and helpful. The item shipped with lightening speed and arrived in perfection condition. I would highly recommend her as a seller to anyone.

Thanks (many times) once again :)

3. I bought a Regen Scarface version head from nekopoychan. An excellent seller, communication was perfect ><
      Shipped very fast, and the head is in great condition ><
      Thanks very much!

4. I bought the Soom Galena Pitta legs from Poy, and it was great! Excellent and pleasant communication, parts carefully packed and shipped faster than thought: it was a dream! ;)

Poy is a real pleasure to deal with. :thumbup Thanks again!

5. I bought Galena Wings from Nekopoychan^^
      They arrived perfectly, very well wrapped on lots of bubble wrap xD
      Communication was very fast.^^

I'd love to deal again in the future, thank you very much.^^

6. I just bought a SOOM Onyx body from nekopoychan. She was a dream to deal with, and I highly recommend her.

7. Nekopoychan bought my Soom MD Chalco, and it was a pleasure to have business with her.
      Very polite, communicative and fast with payment.
      I can surely recommend her to anyone. It was fun, and she even showed me beautiful photos of the doll after arrival.
      I accidently forgot to send her two leg parts, and I send them at own cost to her. But she never complained about having to wait longer and was very understanding. I have never had such a nice transaction before haha.

Kind Regards,
      Miriam

8. Neko bought my Soom Appini from me :D She was very reasonable and paid quickly, then she let me know as soon as Appini arrived safely. Highly recommended, esp with international transactions!

9. I purchased a few custom necklaces from Nekopoychan.... Nekopoychan was absolutely AMAZING to deal with!!!! Patient, thorough, understanding Just an amazing seller and person all round:chibi

:thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction
      ~Anthony

10. I bought a Heliot head from Poy.She's very friendly to deal with.Very pleasing trade.

11. I bought ABADON & ABADON sleeping head from Nekopoychan, good communication. and the condition of these 2 heads are good. Thanks so much! I really like them^^

12. I commissioned a dress from Nekopoychan. She makes them for Oasisdoll, but I wanted one for a Model F body. Nekopoychan accommodated me and even borrowed a friend's doll to size the dress for me. The dress is beautiful and perfect! Only problem is I changed my mind about getting the Model F body, so I asked for an extra piece of the fabric, to see if I can resize the dress, and she sent it to me :) Nekopoychan was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much! The dress is really a work of art.

13. I bought a SM Ai Fullset from Poy. She was great with communication, very friendly and quick to help with shipping stresses.
      Highly recommended, would deal with her in the future. <3

14. I adopted the beautiful Iplehouse Geisha Tokyo Story Asa from Poy. It was an easy and refreshingly pleasant transaction all around. She is very nice and communication was wonderful; thank you again...

15. I bought some Galena Legs off of nekopiychan. communication was great, even reimbursed me for over payment of shipping. Fantastic transaction. The arrived safe and look great.

Thanks

16. I bought a galena head from nekopoychan. Perfect transaction! A+!

17. Nekopoychan bought a limhwa half efl dreaming head from me.
      It was a nice transaction with a good communication and fast payment.
      Poy let me when the head has arrived.

thank you!

18. I bought a DollMore Skive Suit (Black Stripe) from Nekopoychan. She shipped very quickly and got back to me quickly on pm's. ^^ She was also extremely polite. Would definitely recommend as a seller! THank you!

19. I bought a soom heliot outfit off of Poy and it was a great experience. No hassels, she was prompt and friendly. Thanks again.

20. I bought the Appini full set from Nekopoychan. The communication was great and she answered prompt. She is very friendly and sent the item very quickly. A pleasure to do business with. *-*