1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nekopoychan

Nov 1, 2009

1. I bought an outfit from Nekopoychan, who was wonderful to communicate with throughout the transaction. He kindly let me hold the outfit for a week as I was overseas with a slow Internet connection. The outfit was well packed and arrived in immaculate condition.

Thank you, dear~

2. I bought Nekopoychan's Gin Ichimaru Minimee head. Communication was great, they shipped the head quickly and he arrived safely. The head was well package for shipping. Everything went very well. Thank you so much!!

3. I recently bought a dress set from Nekopoychan. The outfit arrived in perfect condition, and I am happy with it. However, communication was sparse (PM's sent went unanswered) and I was not told the outfit had been shipped. (It was important that I knew when to expect it because I was leaving the country soon.)

4. I bought from Nekopoychan a YoTenshi Hinata and two Klesis dresses. This is my second transaction with her. :)

The transaction was wonderful! Communication went on great, she very nice, sweet and understanding, allowed me a comfortable layaway plan and held Hinata until I paid off the dresses and came back home from a Summer course! Shipment was also made quickly after I paid the extra shipping for the dresses.

Also, even though PMs were sparse before DollPaCa (when she was very busy as an organizer, which is perfectly fine!) she made it up by adding presents to the package like a SD outfit, a YoTenshi Robe and a pair of YoTenshi wings, which I really appreciated! ♥
      All items arrived fast and in great condition, very well packed. x3

Nekopoychan is an amazing seller and a wonderful person too, and I wouldn't ever hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much, sweetie! >u< &#9829;

5. Another transaction with Nekopoychan!

I bought two Klesis sets from her on layaway. Communication was good, she was always very understanding, the outfits were shipped and arrived on time! They came in great condition, mint and new, and I am very satisfied with this transaction.

I'm again leaving positive feedback for Nekopoychan as a seller and I'd definitely deal with her again! Thank you! &#9829;

6. It was an easy transaction. Everything went smooth. Great buyer ever :)

7. Poy bought a Volks head from me. Quick and smooth transaction. Thank you!

8. Nekopoychan bought a body from me. She was very kind and communication was also great.
      Overall, our deal was very pleased! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!

9. Nekopoychan sold me a Soom Kivi head with face-up by NikoNiko, simply stunning and exactly what I wanted! Packed and shipped very well, great communication, very nice to work with, could not be happier! HAPPY HUGS!!

10. Joined my split for YoSD Kanon and bought a wig. Lovely girl and great to deal with or sell to!

11. I sold a Luts 2011 event head to Nekopoychan. She paid very quickly and was always pleasant to communicate with.
      I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

12. Nekopoychan bought a Luts sdf winter head from me and the transaction went wonderfully! Thanks again!

13. I sold a Volks Lieselotte to Nekopoychan. Messages were quick and pleasant. Payment was flawless. Was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you Nekopoychan^^

14. Nekopoychan purchased a Volks Saber Alter from me. The transaction went perfectly with lightning fast payment, and friendly communication. She was a delight to deal with and I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you again for the pleasant transaction!

15. Nekopoychan bought the Soom fullest Chalco outfit from me and paid on time and was patient when I had delays shipping! Very lovely communication! Would happily sell to again!

16. It was absolutely a pleasure to do transaction with Nekopoychan. The doll purchased from me was Soom Tristan flame of Anger and done via 6 month layaway. Everything went very smoothly, there were no problems at all, and the conversation with Nekopoychan was lovely. Thank you for your purchase Nekopoychan, I'd do business with you again anytime!

17. Nekopoychan bought a Soom Brecia from me. She is a wonderful buyer! Great communication, let me know when the doll arrived. This is a great person to work with! Highly recommended! Thank you!