1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NekoSam

May 24, 2010

1. Please share your comments about your transactions with me in the marketplace. :)
      Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. Got an AWESOME AWESOME pillow that this talented chica custom made for me! I LOVE IT! She made it super fast, and the quality is fantastic! Seriousy, one of my favorite items Ive ever gotten on the DoA Marketplace! I cant reccomend her enough!

3. NekoSam ran an incredible Zaoll Christmas swap that I participated in. She inspired everyone and ran a very organized swap :)

4. NekoSam purchased a hoodie from me and was wonderful to work with! She paid when she said she would and everything was just super smooth! Would not hesitate to deal with again! :)

5. Bought a beautiful wig from NekoSam! Communication was great and shipping was quick. Thanks for a great transaction!

6. NekoSam purchased a swallow necklace from me. Transaction was perfect - fast payment and great communication ^^

7. I bought a pair of Souldoll Eyes from NekoSam. Communication was great, shipping was super fast. Thanks so much. :)

8. NekoSam bought a pair of shoes from me; she was wonderful to work with. <3

9. Nekosam ran the zaoll spring swap and was my secret partner, was very happy with her work. Both in holding this and other zaoll swaps and the gifts I got, they are very well made:)

10. I bought a wig from Nekosam. She was very nice, had great communication, and shipped quickly. I'd buy from her again. ^^

11. I purchased a pair of eyes from NekoSam and she was very easy to work with. The item shipped quickly and was in great condition. Thanks!

12. NekoSam participated in the Mori Girl style swap I organised. NekoSam showed enthusiasm in the swap thread and let me know when swap items were shipped and received. The items made by NekosSam were of good quality and met the standards set for this swap.
      It was nice to have NekoSam participate in the Mori Girl style swap.

13. I did a trade with NekoSam quite some time ago and realized I forgot to leave feedback. >.< The trade was wonderful! Enjoyed swapping with her and would totally recommend her for other swaps. ^_^

14. I commissioned a Men's Pullover in creme colored From NekoSam. She was very nice and answered all of my questions! i would definately do business with her again. :3

15. NekoSam participated in my Snips and Snails Swap.
      She sent her partner a cute, well made outfit and shipped on time.
      I recommend her to other swap hosts and she's welcome to join any of my future swaps.
      Thanks for helping to make my swap a success!

16. Sorry it took me so long to leave this! My internet doesn't seem to work at my new house......

BUT!!! I thank NekoSam so very much! She was my swap partner in the Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails Swap. The outfit she sent for my Darling Kasam was soooo lovely! And just in time for winter! Truly I very much love her work. Anyone who pairs up with her int he future are in for a real treat!

17. She bought a Migidoll yuri from me and it was a perfect transaction! The communication was excellent and she paid promptly. She let me know when he arrived to her.
      I can't find a better home for him.
      Thanks so much for giving him a new home!

18. XpHoBiaX was in my Christmas Swap '12. She shipped on time and communicated well. I'd welcome her back into a swap anytime, and recommend her to any swap leader.

19. Sorry, wrote in the wrong feedback thread, so I wrote the wrong name. This feedback is for NekoSam, not &#8203;XpHoBiaX

20. I bought a Luts Kid Delf Bory from NekoSam and the transaction could not have been better.
      Many wonderful extras, a very kind note, even a hand made stuffed animal to be a travel buddy with him.
      She was willing to negotiate, and even though she did not need to she paid for express shipping and immediately shipped and sent the tracking number after payment.

Nekosam was the perfect seller, was willing to put the item on hold, answered all questions quickly and gave every detail about the item while being extremely kind.