1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NekoYasha

Jul 17, 2008

1. This feedback thread is for me, NekoYasha. If you have had a transaction with me, please post here.

My Ebay user ID is threedaysfromyou.

Thank you! :)

2. NekoYahsa purchased my Heath Ledger head. She paid very quickly and was great to deal with!

:thumbup Positive!

3. NekoYasha participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had good communication and she paid promptly.

4. I sold my little vampire Orientdoll Ye to NekoYasha. It was a perfect transaction -- PMs were polite and answered quickly and payment was quick. I would be very pleased to do business with you again! Thanks.

5. Nekoyasha did work on my Domuya body.
      Awesome in every way, thank you. >.<

6. I bought a pair of eyes from NekoYahsa. Everything went smoothly. Thank you.

7. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from NekoYasha. She was accommodating with payment, and replied to PMs and shipped promptly. I would do business again. Thanks~

8. I bought a pair of Schwarz-Augen eyes from NekoYasha, and it was a great transaction! They were very well-packaged and arrived in great condition. PMs were answered quickly and I'd be happy to do business with you again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

9. NekoYasha went above and beyond (before a transaction could be made) and checked the fit of a wig on a minifee head. Wow! No hesitations here. You can buy/trade/sell with confidence.

10. Bought a pair of beautiful eyes from NekoYasha! well packaged and lovely! thanks!