1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nell

Sep 8, 2007

1. Nell bought Hewitt's outfit set from me.
      Fast payment and great communication~the transaction was perfect
      A highly recommended buyer!!

2. Nell is a great buyer! She bought a dress set from me, paid quickly and sent super nice PMs! Highly recommended!!!

Thanks again!:)

3. I bought a shirt from Nell. Communication was great and shipping was super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :) Thank you!

4. Nell is a kind buyer, she forgived our mistake, so nice.
      Thanks again~

5. Nell bought a black JSK BTSSB outfit set from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with, very friendly! Thanks! :chocoberry

6. I recently purchased a Volks Okita Souji from Nell and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Nell allowed me a short layaway and partial trade for my new boy and had wonderful communication. She let me know as soon as the trade outfit arrived and shipped out the doll the day after payment cleared. He arrived in an amazing 2 days across the country and in perfect condition. He was very well packaged and I just adore him. Thank you so much Nell! I've named him Dante. <3

7. Second re-ment trade with Nell just went off without a hitch! She shipped really speedily, too ^^ Thanks much!

8. I purchased a school outfit from Nell. Very quick and communicative. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Thank you, Nell!

9. I bought a wig from Nell. The shipping was fast and came safely. The wig was in excellent condition, too. Thank you ^^

10. Perfect transaction with Nell who purchased 2 BtSSB outfits from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

11. I bought some re-ments from Nell, she send them very fast and with delivery confirmation. Very good communication and she was very nice. She's a excellent seller :) Thanks a lot! I'm very happy with this transaction. A+++++

12. Bought a Volks Dandy set from me! Great transaction!

13. I bought a SD13 outfit from Nell, Angelic Land: Drink It Down outfit. Great communication and the outfit arrived quickly. Thanks!

14. I purchased some Rement miniatures from Nell, and she was absolutely lovely.
      Thank you, Nell! <3

15. Super fast sendout and replies.
      Great trade! Thank you~

16. We traded, Rement for Rement. The transaction went perfectly, would definitely trade with again. :)

17. I bought an outfit and wig from Nell and the transaction was awesome. She is a wonderful seller - good communication and super fast shipping. The outfit and wig are in perfect condition. Thanks!

18. I traded re-ment sets with Nell! This was my first time trading, so I was a little nervous. My sets got here really quickly and in mint condition. Thanks for trading with me!

19. Nell bought 2 SD dress made by me. The transaction was great. She's really nice to do business with and payments were fast.
      I'm really happy you like the dress. Thanks you so much again. ^w^

20. I just received a gorgeous Angell-Studio suit that I bought from Nell. She's lovely to deal with and everything arrived in perfect condition.