1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nell

Sep 8, 2007

1. I bought 2 pairs of Volks SD10 shoes from Nell and it was a wonderful transaction. She was very prompt in answering my questions and kept me informed at all times about shipping. A+ for sure, I definitely would buy from her again.

2. Another great transaction with Nell! ;) The buyer was prompt, communicative and immediately notified me upon the item's arrival. It was a pleasure to deal with you~! :aheartbea

Thank you very much!!

3. I sold a coat to Nell. The payment was fast. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Nell also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !

4. Bought a Re-ment lot from Nell. Very quick communication and shipping! Thank you! <3

5. Nell bought a pair of glass eyes from me & everything went great from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

6. I bought a pair of shorts from Nell and the whole transaction was Super Smooth, Thank you!

7. I just completed a trade with Nell. We traded SD shirts for YOSD clothing and it was a fun and easy trade. Nell shipped when she said she would and communication was great throughout. It was also nice to have a conversation about our home state of California. :D

8. Nell commissioned 2 hoodie & legging sets from me and was such a pleasure to deal with. She was super patient with me and very friendly in communicating. She let me know when they arrived and overall it was a very smooth transaction. Thanks so much!

9. I purchased a pair of SD10 shoes from Nell. She was super kind and quick to respond to my messages. She shipped quickly as well and they arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

10. Nell is an excellent buyer! communication was great and payment was fast. don't hesitate to do business with Nell. thank you!

11. Purchased a beautiful Ryu from Nell recently and she was just a joy to work with. This is my second doll purchase from her and everything always goes smoothly. Thank you so much for helping me reunite my doll family. <3

12. Nell is super to do business with! I responded to her WTB - communication was great, payment was immediate in full and she let me know right away when her new Cathy arrived. This was a perfect transaction in every way. I would happily sell to, or buy from, her any time!

13. I purchased a YoSD-sized outfit from Nell. She is a great seller: quick communication, friendly, the whole works! I would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks so much!!

14. I purchased a YoSD Megu from Nell

She is extremely friendly and very nice ! She put up with so many questions Ive had and was informative in her replies.

The doll was exactly as described and looked identical to what she posted. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that she was directly from Volks because everything was in excellent mint condition ! even the box was wrapped for safety

She shipped the package quickly and let me know the tracking details as soon as she shipped her

In the future, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to purchase or deal with Nell and I highly recommend her as a seller

Thank you so much for Megu and Komame !

15. I bought a pair of Volks Yo hands from Nell. Communication was quick & friendly, she shipped them out quickly and they were well wrapped for shipping. A wonderful transaction! Thanks!

16. I just purchased a gorgeous Leeke wig from Nell, she was super friendly and the wig arrived very quickly. Thanks very much! :)

17. Nell sold an adorable hoodie and kitty shoes to me :) She was lovely to communicate with and to buy from. Fast shipping with everything safely wrapped and protected. Couldn't have asked for better :) Thanks again Nell!

18. Just purchased a cute little yosd outfit from Nell. Good communication and fast shipping. A+ Vendor. Thank You!

19. Excellent transaction!

I purchased a YoSD sized Spike the Dragon hoodie set from Nell, she shipped really fast and the package arrived earlier that USPS' proposed delivery date! Friendly and great seller, would not hesitate to buy from her again!

20. I bought some MSD boy clothing from Nell and she was awesome do deal with. Great communication!! Will do business with again.