1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nell

Sep 8, 2007

1. I bought an MSD jacket and shirt from Nell!
      Communication was super fast and I even got to pick my shipping option when I explained I was going on vacation and thus needed the items quicker. :)
      Items were packed well and shipped when she promised they would be.

Overall awesome experience! Thank you!

2. I bought an MSD lot from Nell. She shipped really fast and is very accomodating :) Thanks for the awesome deal!

3. I bought a Volks Blu/Black Cardigan Set from Nell. Communication was prompt and friendly. She shipped when she said that she would, provided tracking, and the set was packed well.

This transaction was absolutely fantastic and I would happily enter into a transaction with Nell again in the future.

4. I bought an outfit from Nell and it was a great experience. Fabulous condition, and it was nicely packed and sent with speed. She gave me a tracking number and was a joy to communicate with throughout. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

5. Sold a volks body to Nell. Transaction went perfectly smoothly. Paid promptly and kindly notified me upon arrival. Thanks for an easy transaction.

6. Nell is an excellent seller, I bought an sd10 Rose from her. She answered all of my questions promptly, and sent the doll out as soon as possible. (The transaction was made on sunday, when the doll could not be sent out.) Rose was well packed and came in great condition. I'd certainly buy again!

7. I bought a Volks MSD boy outfit from Nell and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was good, shipping was quick, and the outfit arrived to me in perfect condition. I'd definitely buy from Nell again!

8. I bought a MSD coat from her. She is friendly and got the item in the mail in a timely fashion.
      Thank you very much ☺️

9. Nell purchased Volks Charlotte and Lieselotte dress sets from me, and the transaction went wonderfully. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and they were kind enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. Thank you so much~!

10. Positive Feedback

I saw Nell had a WTB ad up for a Volks x BTSSB Dear SD outfit set and I contacted her to see if she was interested in purchasing the set I had. She responded quickly and let me know she would like to buy the outfit. She paid promptly and kept in contact with me all throughout the transaction and let me know as soon as the item arrived safely to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future.. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Nell, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

11. I purchased a Volk coco from Nell. communication was great and she shipped the doll incredibly fast!
      Coco arrived safely and in perfect condition.
      Overall, a wonderful transaction and a great seller!
      Thank you so much!

12. Nell bought from me MSD Wolks shoes.
      Communication was excellent, prompt payment and she sent me a message as soon as she received my parcel. :3nodding:
      Would love to deal with again, thanks a lot :love

13. Positive - I bought a Volks SDgr body from Nell and she was amazing. Communication was prompt and shipping was exactly when she said it would be. The body was beautifully packed, I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thanks Nell!

14. I did a trade with Nell for their Volks 16mm eyes and they shipped their item on time. They informed me when the item arrived. Would love to do business with them again.

15. Bought a LUT Harriet outfit from Nell. Seller was communicative and sent the items promptly. Highly recommended and would gladly do business with them again!

16. I purchased a pair of Volks shoes from Nell, and it was such a wonderful transaction! The communication was pleasant, and the shoes were shipped very quickly. They are in perfect condition and I couldn’t be happier! :D

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

17. Another easy, quick transaction with Nell! I purchased a BTSSB set from Nell, it was packed well and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

18. I purchased a Volks BTSSB dress from Nell. The transactions was pleasant and shipping was fast. Would definitely purchase from them again.

19. I purchased a second Volks BTSSB outfit from Nell. Once again it was a great transaction and shipping was fast. Would definitely purchase from them again.

20. I purchased a beautiful Volks BTSSB dress set from Nell. The dress was well packaged, shipped promptly, and exactly as described! Thank you!