Feedback for nemurenu

Nov 8, 2017

1. I've just got a MP access and created my own feedback for future transactions or so :abow:

2. nemurenu bought Pipos Dark Alice from me. The whole transaction was a pleasure. Communication was fast and so was the payment. I got informed when the doll had arrived and also got a wonderful pictures of the doll at its new home. I can highly recommend nemurenu. She's an excellent buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to do a business with her again in the future. Thank you again for this sale! :aheartbea

3. nemurenu bought a volks hybrid doll from me. perfect communication, prompt payment, and was a total pleasure to do transaction with her. always welcome, and thank you <3!

4. nemurenu just bought a sunlight Volks F-13 from me -- it was a wonderful, friendly transaction with perfect communication and very prompt payment! Also, nemurenu was patient and understanding when I got confused about whether her payment had cleared and didn't ship as quickly as I should have. :aheartbea She sent me a lovely picture of F-13 in her new wig and eyes to let me know that her girl had arrived safely, too. Completely trustworthy and a delightful buyer -- highly, highly recommended!