1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Neolucky

Aug 25, 2006

1. Since I've bought and sold a few items here, and been asked if I had a feedback thread, I decided to start one =)! So if there's any feedback to be made about my purchases (Or if I ever sell anything) This is the place to post it! Thanks. :aheartbea

:cake:Bought Items from::cake:

ponygery - La Personelle Boots and Black Lace Lingerie for Dollfie Dream

Akari - Large Bust plate for Dollfie Dream, and two sets of clothing

Midnightferret - Dollfie Dream Body V.1, two DD heads (Extra eyes as a gift!)

Azurielle - Green 18mm Eyes

eveshka - Red medium Masterpeice eyes

Nena - Navy Blue Straight SD wig

VulpesPraedatum - Curly silver/white wig

Julia - Orange and Yellow Animatic Volks Eyes

Belladurmiente87 - Dollmore White Lilith head

Crybabygirl777 - Volks 16mm Mettalic Purple Eyes

Solarsenshi - DOT Elf Ducan coat/collar/corset

Celticgeekess - 16mm Violet Flat Back Glass

Konlin - 3 Wigs, 2 16mm sets of eyes

Caddyvamp - Black and White Striped SD size Stockings

Sour_Dotz - 2 pairs of Acrylic 16mm Eyes: blue and green

Radiotrash - 3 Pairs of SD sized theigh high stockings

Kuroneko - DD sized tennis shoe/boots

BlairChan - Dollzone 16mm Purple Eyes

Kittybongo - Pink wig

Flonne - Leroi Snow Modified MSD Dollfie

Hanshin - 14mm Grey Acrylic Eyes

Celticgeekess - 14mm Gray Glass Eyes

EGLovecraft - Long Mint colored Wig

SolarCat - 70cm Boots

Bagofspiders - 14 mm Blue Eyes

:cake:Sold Items to::cake:

Ingrid - Dollfie Dream Body 1, blushed and asthetics by moi.

AerynAerie 3 Green Animatic Eyes

2. Oh good, you have a feedback thread! :D

Neolucky was a wonderful buyer. Very friendly and I'd be more than happy to sell to her again. :)

3. Neolucky was a fantastic buyer, she gave my girl a great new home and was more than pleasant to deal with. She even gave me sympathy when I got my wisdom teeth out :D

4. Sold some eyes to Neolucky! Very quick payment! Good transaction!

5. Neolucky bought a pair of eyes from me and paid promptly ~ I'd deal with any time!

THANKS!!!

6. she bought a Lilis head from me, paid super fast. Thank you I hope you enjoy the head ^_^

7. Neolucky bought elf ducan's partial stock from me, very friendly buyer and swift payment! Thanks!

8. Neolucky is a wonderful customer!! Thanks so much!

9. Very good customer! ^^ She bought two pairs of eyes for me, paid quickly and was kind in messages. I would definitally reccomend her as a buyer~

~Dottie

10. Wonderful seller, very nice and communicative. I have bought her a dollfie dream body and it was really well packaged and shipped promptly. I hightly recommend her as a seller. Thank you again for this nice transaction.

Ingrid

11. Neolucky bought a pair of DD shoes from me. Promt payment and good communication. Thank you. ^_^

12. I bought 3 eyes from Neolucky and they arrived in perfect time! ^__^ She's such a sweetie! ^__^ Thank you Neolucky!

13. I sold my DoT I-ra outfit to Neolucky, and the whole transaction went very smoothly. Quick to pay + friendly communication, thanks for letting me know it arrived safely:D

14. Neolucky is an awesome buyer! I got the payment fast, and notified when they package arrived. And Neolucky is very sweet, and kind!

I would love to do business with Neolucky again!

15. She bought a pair of glass eye from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly Recommend!!!^_^
      Thanks~~m(_ _)m

16. I sold a pink yo-sd size wig to Neolucky and it was a perfect transaction. She paid quickly and let me know when the wig had arrived. She's a pleasure to work with!

17. Sold a doll to Neolucky. She paid promptly and a great pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for a perfect transcation! :fangirl:

18. Sold some fur wigs to Neolucky--she was great! Fast payment and good communication, she let me know as soon as they arrived. Definately reccommended!

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Neolucky! She commissioned some custom scalemail from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Thanks so much Neolucky!

20. I bought a MDD Mirai from Neolucky... she was wonderful to work with, had wonderful communication, sent a bunch of lovely items with my girl... AND 2 postcards of her FABULOUS artwork!

I couldn't be more thrilled, everything was just perfect :)