1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Neon Addiction

Jul 7, 2007

1. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from Neon Addiction from her marketplace post.
      She was very active and extremely kind and care-taking in her communication, and she asked a very affordable price for the eyes.
      I received the items swiftly, and in pristine condition.

A trustworthy seller, recommended.
      Thanks again~ <3

2. Neon Addiction bought a Black Cat Lucas head from me. Wonderful communication and quick payment. Thank you!

3. I just bought a B&G Sky head from Neon Addiction,
      and I must say that I am thrilled to have him! Neon was very easy
      to work with, and was very sincere and playful with responses. He
      responded very fast, and helped me with any questions I had! The
      head was shipped in a perfect sized box, and was packed in with
      bubble wrap very well! I HIGHLY recommend Neon Addiction for any
      future transactions!​

4. I purchased from Neon Addiction. He was so nice to deal with, friendly and replied to pms quickly.
      He shipped ultra fast and even included a cute note in the box ^_^
      Thank you so much, my boy will be so happy! <3
      I would gladly buy from you again.

5. I purchased a CP Elf Chiwoo from Neon addiction, He was absolutely amazing to deal with I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Great communication and super fast shipping. A highly recommended seller
      Thanks again

6. Bought a Sakaki default wig from Neon Addiction; he was patient with my spotty internet access and the wig arrived safely and in great condition! Thanks so much!

7. I bought a Dollzone Mo from Neon Addiction. He was patient and answered all my questions quickly, and shipping was super fast. He was extremely nice and there was a cute note in the box too. I would definitely buy from him again. Thank you so much!

8. I buy him a School A dreaming head ! the transaction was great! and he is really nice.

The head was in perfect conditions =3

Thanks for all David!
      :)

9. amazing person to deal with, just paid the other day and pants are here, perfect condition, great!!

10. Bought a vampire elf Chiwoo head from Neon Addiction: he was super friendly, willing to wait for a brief layaway, and let me know immediately when the head was shipped out. Would definitely do future transactions with him. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a modded Vampire Wooosoo from him, and had him on layaway.
      Awesome transaction, great contact and fast delivery.
      THANK YOU :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. I participated in the Corbidolls GO that neon ran. He was really great- the whole thing went smoothly, and was tons faster than other GO's I've participated in. Wonderful guy, thank you very much for taking the time to run it :D

13. I participated in Neon's Crobidoll GO; the entire transaction went perfectly and really quelled my anxieties about participating in a GO for the first time. Neon is super-nice, communicative, and the GO went amazingly fast.

Thank you, Neon! :cake:

14. I participated in the Crobi group order that Neon Addiction hosted. He is a wonderful host, very prompt with all information and updates. My items came nicely packaged and arrived in a timely fashion. Wonderful transaction! Thanks, Neon! ^_^

15. i also was part of the crobi group order hosted by neon addiction. like the posts above
      i was very happy with the whole experience.
      neon addiction makes for a excellent GO leader,kept communication lines nice and open with frequent updates.
      items were well packed and arrived safe and sound.
      i would definitely do business again with him.

thank you!

16. I was part of the Crobidoll order as well and N_A is a sound GO leader. He kept in contact throughout and kept us up to date with things. Items were well packaged and arrived fast. Definitely would join any of his GOs again :).

17. Also a participant in the Crobidoll group order, and it went perfectly. :) Neon Addiction was awesome with quick, friendly communication and super-fast shipping. He was very good about keeping us up-to-date on all developments as well. :aheartbea I won't hesitate to join in any future group orders. Thanks!

18. I also participated in said Crobidoll order Neon Addiction ran. He was very good at keeping us updated, he was freindly and my things were shipped out fast. I would do buisness with him again.

19. Bought a pair of Panda ears from Neon Addiction! He was very good with the communication and shipped them out quickly! They arrived perfectly and were packaged very well. Thanks so much again!

20. Purchased a lovely pair of Volks glass Smoke olive eyesfrom NeowAddiction that arrived perfectly today and so well packaged. Thanks a bunch