Feedback for neonarcotique

Apr 30, 2012

1. Hello~
      If we have bought/sold/traded with one another, please leave feedback!
      :apig::apig::apig:

2. neonarcotique bought my F-09 boy. He paid quickly, communicated well, and made the transaction a great experience. Thank you! :D

3. neonarcotique purchased my Soom Shale a few months ago. Fast payment, lots of communication, and let me know when he arrived. Great transaction!

4. Positive! neonarcotique bought a wig from me, his payment was super fast and overall
      an amazing person to deal with. Ill definitely do business again! (^ - ^)

5. Bought a Soom Shale on a short layaway. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast! Awesome to deal with- I gladly would again :)

6. Neonarcotique sold me a lovely Volks boy, at a fair price, and quickly... Thank you for a great experience!

7. @neonarcotique purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and it was a great transaction! Communication was very friendly and payment was quick. I was informed that the package arrived safely and I would be happy to do business again in the future. Thanks so much! <3

8. @neonarcotique purchased my DWC#01 from me on a very short layaway. Payments were prompt and communication was excellent. @neonarcotique let me know when the package arrived immediately.

We ended up having some good conversation together as well which was an added bonus!

They are an excellent buyer, and I would not hesitate to do business with them again!

9. neonarcotique purchased a pair of eyes from me. Everything went smoothly and they even completed payment quicker than we had agreed to. Thank you!

10. neonarquotique bought a Volks Upper Torso bust from me. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when the bust arrived. Couldn't have wished for a better seller! Thanks!