1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Neonraver247

Nov 8, 2009

1. Neonraver247 bought some jelly bracelet from me things went really well and payment was fast she lets me know when it arrives!
      thanks alot!

2. Recently participated in a Alice Collection GO with Neonraver247. There was always clear and open communication. Would defiantly do a GO with Neonraver again!

3. Participated in Neon's Alice's Collections Go. Great communication, shipped things quickly as soon as they came in! Everything went great! :)

4. Neonraver247 ran an Alice's Collections GO, in which I participated. Despite several delays on the company's part, Neonraver was excellent about keeping us informed and making sure progress was made. Excellent GO leader. <3

5. I was part of an Alice's Collections GO that neonraver27 ran, and she was wonderful! I would (and probably will) gladly participate in another one of her GOs! Thank you!

6. Was also in the Alice's Collections GO. Everything was awesome, thanks!

7. I was part of neonraver27's Alice Collections GO. Everything thing was shipped with care. I hope she does a GO again. I would definitely join in a heartbeat! Thanks again!

8. neonraver247 purchased some MSD clothing from me. It was a great transaction with excellent communication and fast payment. neonraver247 was also kind enough to let me know when her items arrived. Thansk so much for an easy and friendly transaction :-)

9. Neonraver247 participated in my Dollmore group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

10. neonraver247 participated in my TATA'S PARADISE group order. :) She sent me her info fast, and sent payments quickly as well. She was also quick to let me know, when I thought I had sent her one invoice, that she did not receive it (due to my typo :P)
      She was a great GO member, and I'd love to have her in another!
      Thanks so much, neonraver247!

11. Neonraver247 purchased a some SD size clothes from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know that the items arrived safely! Thank you so much for such a nice transaction ^_^

12. Commissioned a faceup for my kid delf from Neonraver247. She responded to all of my messages quickly and the faceup is beautiful; everything that I asked for. She was so fast about it, getting the head back to me in a week and a half. Would definitely work with her again in a heart beat :D

13. Neonraver247 bought a head from me and she was great to sell to! She's fun to chat with and paid right away. I would highly recommend her as a buyer to anyone! :)

14. neonraver247 was in my Dollmore Group Order. Everything was great and smooth. Payment was sent quickly, and communication was flawless. Super great transaction!

15. Magoo neonraver247 was in my FMD GO and all went well! Thank you! :aheartbea

16. Neoraver247 bought my KDF Maska. She was super with with communication and payment was prompt. I'm so happy he's going to a good home :3 Great buyer. Highly recommended. She's just an awesome person!

17. neonraver247 participated in my LeekeWorld GO!, and was amazing to work with. She was kind and friendly, responded promptly to my PM's, and was quick to get the payments in. I had to send her items in a PopTart box, but they still got there safe! :) I enjoyed working with her immensly, and I highly recommend her. Thanks so much! :D

18. took place in my May 2012 Group Order. Everything went really really well would recommend to anyone, would love to work with again! (Sorry for the huge delay!)

19. [​IMG]

neonraver247 participated in a Leeke GO I organized in October, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect participant, A++
      :whitetruffle

20. I did a swap with neonraver247, and she was an awesome trade partner! My item was shipped lickety split, and arrived in perfect condition! I would swap with her again anytime!!! ​