1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Neonraver247

Nov 8, 2009

1. I had an ideal trade with Neonraver247. She was great with communication, shipped when we agreed, and packed the wig very carefully. She was also considerate enough to let me know that her boots arrived safely.

2. neonraver247 participated in my Tom Hiddleston Custom order! neonraver was an active participant, paid promptlyand had open communication! Would work with again any time!!

3. I participated in a group order headed by neonraver247. Communication was perfect and the parts were packaged extremely well.

4. I've joined Neonraver247's Soom Benmore Split for the Romantic head. It had been a very pleasant transaction and well organized split. We were informed about our split status and she shipped out very fast. Thank you very much.:D

5. I bought a Chloe Feeple 65 body from neonraver247 and it was like ordering from Fairyland, but a lot easier and much faster :D. She even sent it in the original outside shipper with the instruction book enclosed, with everything perfect and new. I'm hoping to do business again with her!

6. I sent three heads to neonraver247 for faceups, and I'm so glad I did! She does amazing work, with a fast turn around and stellar communication and pictures.

Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!

7. I bought a Soom Benmore body from neonraver247 and it was a perfect transaction. The body arrived in excellent condition and was really well packaged. Her communication was fantastic and she was kind enough to allow me a short layaway. The body was posted promptly after the final payment. Highly recommended seller! Thanks so much :)

8. Neonraver247 did amazing work on an IM Hound's face up that unveiled his personality and complete body customization on a tiny IS Spirit that has to be seen to be believed! The scale and color scheme is perfect and the detail work is crisp and clean. Her work is very professional and all communications were delightful. I am very glad to have discovered her commission thread and highly recommend her work.

9. I sent my dolly to Neonraver for a faceup and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The skill and dedication put into her work is amazing! She's great to work with and excellent communication! Please check out her faceup gallery to view the brilliant work that's been done! Thank you!

10. Neonraver247 participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication were timely so things went smoothly. Neonraver247 was patient which was awesome since this was a long, long GO. Thanks for joining!!

11. Neonraver247 ordered another two fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

12. I commissioned neonraver247 for a faceup and body blushing on one of my dolls. Neon was AMAZING!! The job was fantastic, and I am super super happy. Neon also kept in communication with me and I really appreciated that. Thank you so much <3

13. I've sent heads out to NeonRaver247 twice now for faceups, a total of 4 dolls so far, and she has done AMAZING work all 4 times. She always tends to the tiny details that some other faceup artists forget, and is very prompt! She has always answered messages quickly, and sent progress photos in regular intervals. I HIGHLY recommend her for faceups! She's done 2 yosds, 1 msd, and 1 sd for me, and I hope to send more heads to her when I have funds available. One of the dolls she did for me, I've had for a year and have highly considered selling, but after a beautiful new faceup I finally feel like she can stay. THANKYOU SO MUCH NEON!!!!!!

14. I had an absolutely wonderful transaction with neonraver247! I bought a 1/3 Mirodoll body on short layaway and she was such a pleasure to work with. She shipped out quickly after receiving the final payment, and she packaged him so safely the postal service would have had to try to damage him! ^_^ Thank you!

15. I did a trade with Neonraver247, my DOC Bee A for some SD clothes. Very positive feedback here, very friendly seller, great items as listed and very quick arrival. Thank you so much!

16. Once again I was lucky enough to have Neon do faceups for me! I sent her my very first doll, that I was very nervous about, and she made him even more beautiful than I could ever have hoped! I am so happy that I sent him! She did an SD, an MSD, a set of horns, and a set of fox ears for me this time, and I couldn't be happier. As always she had great communication, and does VERY high quality work in a fairly short amount of time. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED for faceups, and I'd happily complete any other types of transactions with her as well :D

17. Bought a resinsoul tang body from Neonraver247. She was very friendly and accomodating. Communication was great throughout the entire transaction and she shipped him out right away after she received payment. would love to do business with her again anytime! Thank you!

18. Positive Transaction

I sold my Elfdoll Aden head to Neonraver247 and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, we even had fun chatting about things not related to the sales stuff. I was paid very quickly and notified the day the head arrived. I hope to work with this buyer again in the future! Thanks so much!

19. I bought a ResinSoul Tang/human Sui muscular boy body on layaway from neonraver247. Communication was prompt and friendly. The body was shipped quickly and was packaged very well. I would happily do business with neonraver246 again and highly recommend them. :)

20. Neonraver247 bought a Granado head from me. Excellent transaction! She paid right away, let me know when it arrived, and was all around fun to chat with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)