1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nerdiedollies

Dec 29, 2010

1. If you have the transaction with me. Please post the feedback here.

Thank you :aheartbea

2. the dress i bought from nerdiedollies arrived promptly, in perfect condition. communication was very friendly. a real pleasure. :)
      thank you!

3. i purchased 2 pairs of yo sd shoes from nerdiedoll and am very happy with the transaction.
      would use again and recommend :D

4. Purchase a MSD dress from nerdiedollies, good communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend.

5. I bought a YoSD dress set from nerdiedollies. We had extremely fast shipping and communication. I would do business again. Thanks so much!!!

6. bought two items from nerdiedollies, had great communications and fast delivery. very pleased with both items. i would love to buy from nerdiedollies again. A+++

7. Positive

nerdiedollies sold me a Fairyland scar arm set. Communication was prompt and pleasant and the arm arrived wonderfully packaged and safe. Thank you!

8. I bought some Yo-SD clothes from nerdiedollie​. They were exactly as described and arrived safely. Thank you so much!