1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nerdle

Apr 3, 2012

1. I don't think Nerdle has a feedback thread yet so here it is!
      Please leave feedback for Nerdle here. :)

2. Great trade partner! I traded my DZ Fox for her Bobobie Elfkin and everything went very smoothly. Consistent and friendly communication throughout, fast shipping, and careful packaging. The doll was exactly as described and is very sweet. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again. Thanks so much!

3. Nerdle bought a pair of eyes from me and was very easy going and a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

4. I sold Nerdle a DoC Wi. Communication was great! She is a great buyer and I recommend her to anyone. Thank you Nerdle for being such a pleasure.

5. Nerdle is an amazing seller. Fast, friendly, and the best packer I have ever seen. There was no way the DBDoll Ronger I purchased from her was going to arrive with even the slightest bit of damage, considering how much bubblewrap was used. Plus she included eyes, a wig, and a top and pants for him. I cannot recommend her enough; absolutely thrilling!

Thank you, Nerdle!

6. I purchased an IslandDoll Kevin from Nerdle and the transaction was perfect! Everything was well packed and she sent along sooooo many extras. Thank you so much!

7. Nerdle bought a pair of msd shoes from me. communication was excellent and payment was immediate. A real pleasure to do business with! :) thank you

8. I bought a gorgeous Resinsoul Ming from Nerdle and I am so happy with my purchase. She shipped so quickly and included some very cute extras (some cute shorts, a purple wig, and some very beautiful blue glass eyes.) Ming was packaged very well and arrived safe. Definitely recommend Nerdle!! <3

9. Nerdle and I did a trade--their Dollzone Annie for my Impldoll Charles. Communication was great and Annie was shipped out quickly and arrived in perfect condition! Nerdle was a fantastic seller and I would definitely recommend them :)

10. I purchased a dress from Nerdle! They were very kind and a pleasure to buy from. They made sure that the package arrived safely and sent a really sweet note. I definitely recommend nerdle as a seller!