1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "NeVeR ToO oLd!"

Feb 14, 2007

1. Please leave your feedback! I appreciate it.
      Thanks so much. Gail
    2. Gail is great! We have had a smooth, easy, wonderful transaction!
    3. :sumomo: Always a pleasure in dealings with Gail

I highly recommend..
    4. Great person to deal with very punctual with payment.:)
    5. NeVeR ToO oLd! bought a doll chair from me. Great buyer, payment sent quickly, very understanding!! Would deal with again. Thanks :D
    6. I got to make some interesting Lucy shoes for her - she was a pleasure to do business with and I hope to help her again.
    7. I have sold to Gail .. she is a lovely lady with great communication and fast payment :)
      Highly recommended.
    8. I had a wondeful transaction with Gail, very comunicative and easy to deal with, thanks again! :daisy
    9. Gail bought a doll from me, she was great with communication and let me know when the doll arrived.
    10. Gail is a sweety pie. Easy to work with, wonderfully patient when I had trouble with paypal.

Great communication. Fast payment. She rocks. <3
    11. This post is way too late, but Gail bought my CH Junior Irang a while back - and she was wonderful to deal with! Really good communication, friendly and I would sell to her again in a heartbeat...

12. I just received my little Jr. Tera that I bought from Gail. She came beautifully wrapped and with everything promised. She was easy to work with and quick. I highly recommend. ^.^
    13. Easy to work with. No complaints or problems, smooth transaction. Thanks for splitting with me!
    14. Bought a pair of awesomely adorable Bambicrony boots from Gail, great communication and ultra-fast shipping. Would definitely recommend her as a seller!
    15. I bought a School A head off of Gail, and everything went incredibly smoothly. She was SO professional and was in constant communication. Very friendly and nice. I would definitely reccomend her! One of the smoothest and quickest transactions I've ever had.
    16. Gail is a very nice seller and my transaction with her went smoothly. I definitely recommend her. ^_^
    17. Quick and easy transaction with Gail (buyer)! THANKS and enjoy the STOCKINGS! :)
    18. Bought some MSC from Gail. She was very nice to deal with (good communication), she shipped quickly, and it was well packed ^_^ Thanks again.
    19. I sold a Volks MSD girl body to Gail~~~
      She is perfect!!!! Fast payment~~~ good buyer^^
    20. I sold a Volks SD to Gail. Besides lightening fast payment, she is a delight talk to. Most highly recommended - Barb in MA